Your most creative kill (possible spoilers)

#111Denton28Posted 2/18/2013 10:09:48 AM
My Argonian Scout was in a tussle with a Falmer on a high bridge.
I ultimately shield bashed him off the bridge to the lake below.
I dove after him and "pushed" him to the bottom of the lake.
This ended up triggering a death animation, so I guess I "drowned" him.

It felt like that scene at the end of Navy Seals.
#12h0b0jo3Posted 2/18/2013 10:17:50 AM
3 hired thugs ambushed me at Windhelm Stables, so I calmed them all and slit their throat while the other just stood around and watched.

Another time I was going through a cave with a daedric sword in 1 hand and calm in the other. As I'm going up the stairs a bandit yells something at me as I cast calm on him, then get the sword-through-stomach kill animation on him 1/2 a second later.
---
"That's a shame. You just stepped... on a non-negotiable, big-ass ****ing landmine" ~ Revy
GT: aShinyAlakazam
#13VeezaraPosted 2/18/2013 10:28:36 AM
When I failed Eola's quest on purpose. Instead of killing the priest I took on the canibals. Eola was the last one and it went into the decapitation animation. I was sitting thinking, "That is a good ending to an evil sceme."
#14XXXFLUFFPosted 2/18/2013 11:01:07 AM
I "encouraged" a giant to take on another giant, providing a little assistance to ensure my one won.

I believe that was the start of the Giant space programme because I never saw him land.
---
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?
#15XXXFLUFFPosted 2/18/2013 11:02:06 AM
Also, I love riding dragons and killing all the minor animals - rabbits, foxes, etc. Talk about overkill.
---
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?
#16kobra6187Posted 2/18/2013 11:19:22 AM
Silent dual-cast rune a ways away from unsuspecting bandit.

Cast magelight on the other side of the rune, or shoot an arrow at that spot.

Bandit walks over to check it out and triggers the rune.

I never get sick of that.
#17MrFailPosted 2/18/2013 11:53:17 AM
I don't remember the name of the dungeon, but there is a named warlock standing in front of a iron barred door. He is staring at the burning corpses of what I presume to be his killed trophies. I crept up silently behind him, nicked his arm with paralysis poison, opened the barred door and gave him a little Fus. Closed the door and left him to die with his comrades in death.
#18VeezaraPosted 2/23/2013 6:17:44 AM
If you want to see one, this guy on Youtube had a pretty epic way of killing Grisvar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftVwi_AhhnY