Need help starting Break of Dawn quest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Need help starting Break of Dawn quest

User Info: sunbro1

sunbro1
3 years ago#11
Scarfacepsycho posted...
sunbro1 posted...
Scarfacepsycho posted...
I don't have her beacon and I don't know where to find it... I was told that she is supposed to talk to you which then starts the quest and then she tasks you with finding the beacon.

It's in a random chest and you got it the wrong way round 1st you get the beacon then she talks to you.

My mistake I figured it out. But the way you told me wasn't how it happened. I reloaded the game and went to her statue and she started talking to me and told me to get her beacon.

Wow i never knew you could trigger the quest that way. damn i wasted so much time too

User Info: Scarfacepsycho

Scarfacepsycho
3 years ago#12
sunbro1 posted...
Scarfacepsycho posted...
sunbro1 posted...
Scarfacepsycho posted...
I don't have her beacon and I don't know where to find it... I was told that she is supposed to talk to you which then starts the quest and then she tasks you with finding the beacon.

It's in a random chest and you got it the wrong way round 1st you get the beacon then she talks to you.

My mistake I figured it out. But the way you told me wasn't how it happened. I reloaded the game and went to her statue and she started talking to me and told me to get her beacon.

Wow i never knew you could trigger the quest that way. damn i wasted so much time too

Nice, lol.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Need help starting Break of Dawn quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived