Need help starting Break of Dawn quest

#11sunbro1Posted 2/18/2013 6:05:15 PM
Scarfacepsycho posted...
sunbro1 posted...
Scarfacepsycho posted...
I don't have her beacon and I don't know where to find it... I was told that she is supposed to talk to you which then starts the quest and then she tasks you with finding the beacon.

It's in a random chest and you got it the wrong way round 1st you get the beacon then she talks to you.

My mistake I figured it out. But the way you told me wasn't how it happened. I reloaded the game and went to her statue and she started talking to me and told me to get her beacon.

Wow i never knew you could trigger the quest that way. damn i wasted so much time too
#12Scarfacepsycho(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:41:39 PM
sunbro1 posted...
Scarfacepsycho posted...
sunbro1 posted...
Scarfacepsycho posted...
I don't have her beacon and I don't know where to find it... I was told that she is supposed to talk to you which then starts the quest and then she tasks you with finding the beacon.

It's in a random chest and you got it the wrong way round 1st you get the beacon then she talks to you.

My mistake I figured it out. But the way you told me wasn't how it happened. I reloaded the game and went to her statue and she started talking to me and told me to get her beacon.

Wow i never knew you could trigger the quest that way. damn i wasted so much time too

Nice, lol.