Manipulating items in the game world

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/18/2013 5:01:36 AM
Why did they remove the feature from Oblivion where you had a easier time manipulating items around when placing them in your house/base/whereever?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#2FMLGPosted 2/18/2013 5:15:45 AM
Because Bethesda decided to leave it until the 'last minute' along with porting it to PS3.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#3Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:18:35 AM
FMLG posted...
Because Bethesda decided to leave it until the 'last minute' along with porting it to PS3.

Wut?
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#4FMLGPosted 2/18/2013 5:19:40 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
FMLG posted...

Wut?

Basically, Bethesda were too lazy to do it properly or left it too late to do it properly.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#5Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:28:58 AM
FMLG posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
FMLG posted...

Wut?

Basically, Bethesda were too lazy to do it properly or left it too late to do it properly.

Makes trying to place things without it tedious.
---
#6Mick65Posted 2/18/2013 6:09:40 AM
Tedious is too kind a word, it sucks, outright.
---
JAFO
#7Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 6:14:39 AM
Mick65 posted...
Tedious is too kind a word, it sucks, outright.

I can't quite tell if it is more annoying than in Morrowind... where 50% of the time dropping the item would place it exactly where your crosshairs were pointing, and the other 50% you just dropped it on the ground.
---