Legendary Dragon at level 54.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Legendary Dragon at level 54.
2 years ago#1
I was vamping around Karthspire with Alduins Wall quest active. Interesting fight, used Esbern and Delphine as 'healing potions'. I was ignoring the dragon and focusing on the Forsworn. Went inside to regain stamina, those two followed so I went back outside.

Night had since fallen, so I reverted and turned my attention to the dragon when I realized it said 'Legendary'. I thought I had my dragons confused because I wasn't level 60, but when he expired, the achievement popped.

Maybe he knew that I had two crafting skill maxed...
---
JAFO
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Legendary Dragon at level 54.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived