Something I Noticed in Dragonborn

#1IdzimanPosted 2/18/2013 11:31:43 AM
They added armors seen in Morrowind, but not any Dunmer weapons. Whats up with that? I want my Dark Elven weapons.
---
The only battle you truly lose is the one you run away from.
#2RINGOUTPosted 2/18/2013 11:38:40 AM
Whateva bro you got glass, that's what any good Dunmer should aspire to wield.
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J
#3FMLGPosted 2/18/2013 12:16:17 PM
RINGOUT posted...
Whateva bro you got glass, that's what any good Dunmer should aspire to wield.

And Ebony.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#4the_arisenPosted 2/18/2013 12:19:43 PM
Dunmer would aspire to use Daedric weapons IMO. Especially since their entire religion is based off of the worship of three daedric princes (azura, boethia and mephala) known as the trinity
---
Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski
#5rodman870Posted 2/18/2013 12:30:13 PM
the_arisen posted...
Dunmer would aspire to use Daedric weapons IMO. Especially since their entire religion is based off of the worship of three daedric princes (azura, boethia and mephala) known as the trinity

I dunno if their religion is "based" off that worship. If I remember right that aspect is pretty new since the events in tribunal.

Anyway, by dunmer weapons what exactly do you mean? Morrowind weapons were pretty much neutral in their design.
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...
#6RebelElite791Posted 2/18/2013 12:32:34 PM
the_arisen posted...

>>known as the trinity

Wrong religion.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#7RebelElite791Posted 2/18/2013 12:34:17 PM
rodman870 posted...
the_arisen posted...

I dunno if their religion is "based" off that worship. If I remember right that aspect is pretty new since the events in tribunal.

Anyway, by dunmer weapons what exactly do you mean? Morrowind weapons were pretty much neutral in their design.

Wat. Daedra were always an important part of Dunmer culture; before, during, and after the reign of ALMSIVI

And he means chitin, bonemold, etc probably
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#8the_arisenPosted 2/18/2013 1:01:12 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
rodman870 posted...
the_arisen posted...

Wat. Daedra were always an important part of Dunmer culture; before, during, and after the reign of ALMSIVI

And he means chitin, bonemold, etc probably

I thought the trinity was the name used for the worship of the three daedra princes.. and I thought the tribunal was the name used for the worship of frauds Almellexia, Vivec and the other one. Although to be fair I was pretty drunk when I started playing through the DB, so I may not be remembering that correctly
---
Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski
#9TheApd_ReturnsPosted 2/18/2013 1:07:40 PM
theyre called the trilobite