Skyrim game download

#11the_arisenPosted 2/18/2013 7:19:06 PM
Isnt he your friend? Shouldnt you do nice things for your friend, because their your friends? Seems kinda like you're a cheapskate to me... then again maybe I am just bitter cuz my roomie keeps stealing my damn groceries, even though he has his own... I bet you're him arent you!

WHY DO YOU KEEP EATING MY FOOD DAMNIT? I WORK FOR THAT MONEY!
---
Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski
#12Total_Reverse(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:24:29 PM
the_arisen posted...
Isnt he your friend? Shouldnt you do nice things for your friend, because their your friends? Seems kinda like you're a cheapskate to me... then again maybe I am just bitter cuz my roomie keeps stealing my damn groceries, even though he has his own... I bet you're him arent you!

Lol, I'm not your roommate, but I don't think you actually thought I was. And he would charge me a lot more. I did say from 25 to 50 dollars. I guess I could go lower, but I was asking to see what the Skyrim community thought was a fair price for the game. I could always sell it to some other people I know who aren't friends.
---
As he gazed upon his creation, he thought not of the success it would harvest, but of the deaths it would reap in the end - Me
PM me for Friend Codes or GT
#13the_arisenPosted 2/18/2013 7:31:06 PM
Total_Reverse posted...
the_arisen posted...

Lol, I'm not your roommate, but I don't think you actually thought I was. And he would charge me a lot more. I did say from 25 to 50 dollars. I guess I could go lower, but I was asking to see what the Skyrim community thought was a fair price for the game. I could always sell it to some other people I know who aren't friends.

Ya i know you're not my roommate.

Honestly I would ask him what he thought was a fair price. See what price he starts out at and negotiate from there... Unless your speechcraft skill is super low that is
---
#14Total_Reverse(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:34:19 PM
Thats what I did first and he said 5 dollars. I'm not that idiotic.
---
As he gazed upon his creation, he thought not of the success it would harvest, but of the deaths it would reap in the end - Me
#15the_arisenPosted 2/18/2013 7:42:41 PM
LOL cant blame him for trying. Find out how much a used copy is at your local game store and sell it to him for 3 dollars less... That way he wont find a better deal, plus you make some money... Hell you might even get like 25-30 bucks for it. If he b*tches tell him to go down to Game stop and pick up his own copy. That way you are still helping a friend out by giving him the game for a cheaper price than he would have got it.
---
#16Total_Reverse(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:45:55 PM
the_arisen posted...
LOL cant blame him for trying. Find out how much a used copy is at your local game store and sell it to him for 3 dollars less... That way he wont find a better deal, plus you make some money... Hell you might even get like 25-30 bucks for it. If he b*tches tell him to go down to Game stop and pick up his own copy. That way you are still helping a friend out by giving him the game for a cheaper price than he would have got it.

Hmm, I'll try that next time I see him.Thanks.
---
#17KabtheMentatPosted 2/18/2013 7:54:55 PM
Give it to him for tree fiddy.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.