Who would be next in line? *DB spoilers*

#1Unwanted_TouchnPosted 2/18/2013 7:29:21 PM
Assuming the Dark Brotherhood is cannon, who would be the next emperor?
#2GodSpark127Posted 2/18/2013 7:36:42 PM
Honestly, I think the Empire is going to collapse. Doubly so if the Stormcloaks won the war.

It's sad, but it makes sense and it has happened numerous times before. Predicting what will come out of the choas to come... that's damn near impossible.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#3thor23Posted 2/18/2013 7:53:20 PM
That priest in Solitude is going to resurrect Potema.
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 2/18/2013 7:55:41 PM
One of Mede's sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, or whomever else is alive in his family line.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5silverhunter16Posted 2/18/2013 8:54:50 PM
GodSpark127 posted...
Honestly, I think the Empire is going to collapse. Doubly so if the Stormcloaks won the war.

It's sad, but it makes sense and it has happened numerous times before. Predicting what will come out of the choas to come... that's damn near impossible.

I cannot help but feel that this just might be the case. In truth, every province not being controlled by the Aldmeri Dominion is damn near falling apart, with only a few exceptions.

Hammerfall is currently fighting off the Dominion, Morrowind is still in shambles from the Red Year and Argonians are attacking the southern settlements as well, Skyrim has its civil war going on and if the Stormcloaks win then the Empire will consist of nothing but High Rock and Cyrodiil
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#6the_arisenPosted 2/18/2013 9:21:06 PM
silverhunter16 posted...
GodSpark127 posted...

I cannot help but feel that this just might be the case. In truth, every province not being controlled by the Aldmeri Dominion is damn near falling apart, with only a few exceptions.

Hammerfall is currently fighting off the Dominion, Morrowind is still in shambles from the Red Year and Argonians are attacking the southern settlements as well, Skyrim has its civil war going on and if the Stormcloaks win then the Empire will consist of nothing but High Rock and Cyrodiil

I'd like to see the next game set 30 years in the future. The empire has completely imploded, and each province has sort of become its own nation state. Obviously there would be different alliances, and you play a character that sort of has to unite them against a common enemy. Kinda like the CoC had to do with all the cities in Cyrodiil.

Yes I know there is probably like a 0.0000000000000000000001% chance of this happening, but I can dream damn it
---
Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski