I followed Frost and the man I gave Frost to

#1scowl_owl_2Posted 2/18/2013 8:16:53 PM
After giving Frost to him I followed and he eventually dismounted when they were attacked and after the attackers were killed he continued on his own and Frost stood still. He made a very long and indirect route to Whiterun where he disappeared when he was in front of the house of the owner of the stable and horses. I entered the house but the man I had followed wasn't inside. Have you any comment about this?
---
Many original Xbox games graphics still look great to me.
#2GodSpark127Posted 2/18/2013 8:20:31 PM
I had a comment about this but then I forgot what it was so I decided to make fun of your posting style and run on sentences instead. I am doing this because I am bored and currently have nothing to better to do at the moment at all. I like waffles.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#3scowl_owl_2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 8:33:26 PM
That's not a good contribution, GodSpark :/
---
#4GodSpark127Posted 2/18/2013 8:41:09 PM
I know, and I'm sorry.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#5ACEOSPADES111Posted 2/18/2013 8:51:08 PM
In my game that guy stands in the middle of the road in front of the whiterun stables.
...one day I'm gonna kill him.
#6TaigaWilliamPosted 2/18/2013 8:53:54 PM
The options were sometimes none and sometimes eight. Bethesda chose sometimes none.
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/18/2013 9:06:14 PM
ACEOSPADES111 posted...
In my game that guy stands in the middle of the road in front of the whiterun stables.
...one day I'm gonna kill him.

but that is not this day!
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#8scowl_owl_2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:14:22 PM
TaigaWilliam posted...
The options were sometimes none and sometimes eight. Bethesda chose sometimes none.

Please explain this
---
#9TaigaWilliamPosted 2/19/2013 8:21:07 AM
TaigaWilliam posted...

Please explain this

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Louis_Letrush#Bugs

People used to end up with extra Letrushes, some people reporting as many as 8, with half of them stuck in the dirt and some of them immortal. `-`
---
"I will try and speak for my reader. That is my promise, and it will be a voice of ink and rage.
#10VincentVega13Posted 2/19/2013 10:47:47 AM
TaigaWilliam posted...
TaigaWilliam posted...

Please explain this

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Louis_Letrush#Bugs

People used to end up with extra Letrushes, some people reporting as many as 8, with half of them stuck in the dirt and some of them immortal. `-`

I had this, but they were all immortal, and stood just outside Whiterun. When I approach hims, one of them just says "need something?" like it's the most natural thing in the world for there to be eight of him, stood together in a huddle like emperor penguins with some of them just torsos sticking out of the dirt. Stupid Louis LeTrush
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.