skyrim needs a $5 dlc that will

#1campersniperPosted 2/18/2013 10:22:40 PM
give a few hundred gamer score for completing the game on hardcore like new vegas. all that useless food in skyrim bugs me!
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#2GriffRobertsPosted 2/18/2013 10:26:54 PM
Well, if it also adds a Hardcore mode, then yeah. Yes indeed.

Of course, Skyrim isn't a post apocalyptic wasteland where surviving is part of the daily struggle for civilization.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#3KabtheMentatPosted 2/18/2013 10:28:12 PM
No, you just have to dodge goddamn dragons, genocidal elves, bandits, vampires, and a ton of other ****.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#4GodSpark127Posted 2/18/2013 10:30:29 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
No, you just have to dodge goddamn dragons, genocidal elves, bandits, vampires, and a ton of other ****.

Ironically enough, there is no s*** in the TES universe. Food is just ingested and then... gone.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#5GriffRobertsPosted 2/18/2013 10:31:31 PM

Maybe I spoke too soon. Tamriel is an Arena, after all. In my defense, that doesn't necessarily mean clean food and water is scarce.
---
I didn't edit my sig this time, but I'm trying out the sig rotation thing.
#6KabtheMentatPosted 2/18/2013 10:33:11 PM
KabtheMentat posted...

Ironically enough, there is no s*** in the TES universe. Food is just ingested and then... gone.

Yeah, no terlets.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#7Marcavious614Posted 2/18/2013 10:51:16 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

Yeah, no terlets.

That's what all the buckets are for
#8OverburdenedPosted 2/19/2013 1:10:15 AM
Marcavious614 posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

Yeah, no terlets.

That's what all the buckets are for

The buckets! Oh god, oh god. These kettles will never see the light of day again.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._