Small DLC coming soon

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
TBA within the following week
---
Don't ever give up
2 years ago#2
proof?
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
Official Charizard of the Pokemon MMM board
2 years ago#3
It smells an awful lot like bulls*** in this topic...
---
Who's eyes are those eyes?
2 years ago#4
Citation needed
---
pants
2 years ago#5
I don't know guys. Something about the way he types makes me feel like he's trustworthy.
2 years ago#6
His name's got both letters AND numbers in it. This makes him a trustworthy person.
---
Losers are just morons who don't have the balls to cheat.
Polar bears like the cold. Bipolar bears could go either way.
2 years ago#7
lukeman1884 posted...
His name's got both letters AND numbers in it. This makes him a trustworthy person.

What's wrong with that?
2 years ago#8
Agreed^

P.S. Got DB and Hearthfire now. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
"Also, screw Alderaan they had it coming" -Sith Sloppy
2 years ago#9
Numbers are tools of the Devil.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
2 years ago#10
Well, if they follow the 3-month release cycle they've been on with the three other DLCs (June>September>December>March), and considering that HF was only officially announced a week before release, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be true.

At any rate, this next small DLC better turn out to be 'Hearthfire 2: the Non-Disappointening.'
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
(edited by masterpug53)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived