Small DLC coming soon

#21lunarswordPosted 2/20/2013 3:56:56 AM
IamI3rian posted...
lunarsword posted...
dansubmarine posted...
Gold25one posted...
I can make food for a week for 5 dollars

What are you going to eat.. a loaf of bread for a week?

$1 - bread
$1.5 - peanut butter
$1.5 - jelly
"free" - water

Someone hasn't bought bread since 1986.

I buy Kroger brand honey wheat, actually
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#22Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 3:57:56 AM
lunarsword posted...
IamI3rian posted...
lunarsword posted...
dansubmarine posted...
Gold25one posted...
I can make food for a week for 5 dollars

What are you going to eat.. a loaf of bread for a week?

$1 - bread
$1.5 - peanut butter
$1.5 - jelly
"free" - water

Someone hasn't bought bread since 1986.

I buy Kroger brand honey wheat, actually

There is a loaf of bread that is actually that cheep? Where you get it?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#23JeffDudeLPosted 2/20/2013 4:00:42 AM
in the uk you can buy bread from Lidl for 53p, but i have no idea what that would be in dollars. so i'm not being helpful.

on topic though i do hope they announce an expansion to Hearthfire, it was a great idea really just not as "customizable" as i'd hoped.
---
It really tied the room together....
#24Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 4:04:16 AM
JeffDudeL posted...
in the uk you can buy bread from Lidl for 53p, but i have no idea what that would be in dollars. so i'm not being helpful.

on topic though i do hope they announce an expansion to Hearthfire, it was a great idea really just not as "customizable" as i'd hoped.

53p..... pounds? Dollar wise it would likely be 1 or 2 something (also what is the symbol for pounds....? Is it lbs?).

Also dlc wise.... maybe armor for our horses.
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#25GriffRobertsPosted 2/20/2013 4:06:54 AM
I doubt they'll revisit Hearthfire, and as a $5 DLC it does everything it was advertised to do, and is well worth the money, regardless of how disappointing the customization is. I'd rather they focus their energies on something completely new, but I'm really curious as to what they could add in another small DLC. All of those follower improvements, mayhaps?
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#26SpoonForkKnifePosted 2/20/2013 4:07:08 AM
Agreed I was speaking to my uncle Steven Seagal on Skype last night and he was telling me about how he was just with Todd Howard teaching him front kicks because the new dlc will be about a travelling band of khajit martial artists which will result in a arena still dlc.

He pretty much called the first three dlcs so don't be surprised if this is what we get.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
#27SpoonForkKnifePosted 2/20/2013 4:09:11 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
JeffDudeL posted...

53p..... pounds? Dollar wise it would likely be 1 or 2 something (also what is the symbol for pounds....? Is it lbs?).

P is for pence 100 1p make 1 <--- symbol of the pounds :-)
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
#28Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 4:09:25 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
Agreed I was speaking to my uncle Steven Seagal on Skype last night and he was telling me about how he was just with Todd Howard teaching him front kicks because the new dlc will be about a travelling band of khajit martial artists which will result in a arena still dlc.

He pretty much called the first three dlcs so don't be surprised if this is what we get.

Hm.... a DLC that actually makes unarmed combat useful?
---
#29JeffDudeLPosted 2/20/2013 4:13:10 AM
53p is 53 pence, pence being the equivalent of Cent i guess. 53p is about 80cent. (i cant believe i actually googled it)

and whoever said an Arena type DLC, that would be good, very good : )
---
It really tied the room together....
#30Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 4:17:33 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
JeffDudeL posted...

P is for pence 100 1p make 1 <--- symbol of the pounds :-)

Hmm.. didn't know that. Why does the symbol for pounds look like a half melted lowercase f? All the dollar sign gets to look like is a snake ran over by a monorail ($).
---