Small DLC coming soon

#31marcussl55Posted 2/20/2013 3:33:16 AM
JeffDudeL posted...
in the uk you can buy bread from Lidl for 53p, but i have no idea what that would be in dollars. so i'm not being helpful.

on topic though i do hope they announce an expansion to Hearthfire, it was a great idea really just not as "customizable" as i'd hoped.

Wow I haven't been to a Lidl in years.
---
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...
#32JeffDudeLPosted 2/20/2013 3:36:54 AM
marcussl55 posted...
JeffDudeL posted...
in the uk you can buy bread from Lidl for 53p, but i have no idea what that would be in dollars. so i'm not being helpful.

on topic though i do hope they announce an expansion to Hearthfire, it was a great idea really just not as "customizable" as i'd hoped.

you should : )
the 53p bread is really nice actually. but then I've never had anything bad from Lidl. great place for a "top up" mid week shop. : )
---
It really tied the room together....
#33Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 3:36:56 AM
marcussl55 posted...
JeffDudeL posted...

To bad it isn't like that in the US. Darn us and our horrid economy. I blame the older generations for this generations issues.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#34nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 4:13:27 AM
Gold25one posted...
I can make food for a week for 5 dollars

^this

2 lbs of brown rice for 1.89
3 cans of black beans (16 oz) for 2.07

that's 3.96 before tax, 4.23 after GA sales tax (7%) which leaves me with .77 to roll over to the next week, or just to buy another can of beans with.

Water is included in my rent every month, so it is literally free. Yeah, beans and rice sucks for a whole week, but its food, and I only eat once a day anyway (not because I'm poor, but because it is efficient for me to do so. I eat between 12 and 3, once, every day)

The only downfall to this is no veggies, but with 10 bucks I can add on 4 bags of frozen veggies and be at 8.51 instead.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#35HoonDingPosted 2/20/2013 4:19:58 AM
No offense, but most of the people who buy Hearthfire don't have to try and keep food purchases in a $5 budget.

I can't wait till I eventually move out, and get to learn about the wonderful world of sustaining myself. I'm such a sheltered child.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#36nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 4:25:06 AM
I don't keep my food within a budget, so much as I only buy certain food and I know how much it costs to do so. Most people only eat the same 5 to 10 meals for life anyway, with some slight variations of course. If the food I enjoy just so happens to cost me less than 20 a week to purchase, so much the better. I might spend 200 groceries a month, maybe, but that is only if I feel like being extravagant. It helps that I walk to the store, so no hidden costs for gas, and I also cook all of my own food. If I didn't make it, I don't eat it. I wanna get away from canned beans though, I'd rather have fresh ones.

But yeah, most people on this board tend to not have to worry about managing expenses in any real way outside of 'Mom, can I get this?' Nothing wrong with that though.
---
#37SoulOfFaythPosted 2/20/2013 4:26:24 AM
Buy flour, milk and vitamins and make them into energy balls to sutain yourself.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#38nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 4:29:32 AM
Vitamins are a rip-off, and if you aren't getting what you need out of your diet, you are doing it wrong. Also, milk, no thanks. I'd rather have almond milk, less fat and just as good as for you, plus it doesn't come from a cow. Cows are only good for steaks and burgers. They can keep their breast secretions to themselves.
---
#39IronticsDragonLPosted 2/20/2013 4:50:40 AM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
I don't know guys. Something about the way he types makes me feel like he's trustworthy.

No way, I thought that the way people type shows their IQ, not their trust.
---
Atma Weapon is the most badass weapon in Final Fantasy 6
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#40Ryan-06Posted 2/20/2013 4:56:09 AM
Gold25one posted...
I can make food for a week for 5 dollars

Thats badass! you really do that? if so, you spend the other money for games? :P
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls melt me like a Particle Rifle i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg