Small DLC coming soon

#41NateRose89Posted 2/20/2013 6:00:43 AM
nytecrawla posted...
Gold25one posted...
I can make food for a week for 5 dollars

^this

2 lbs of brown rice for 1.89
3 cans of black beans (16 oz) for 2.07

that's 3.96 before tax, 4.23 after GA sales tax (7%) which leaves me with .77 to roll over to the next week, or just to buy another can of beans with.

Water is included in my rent every month, so it is literally free. Yeah, beans and rice sucks for a whole week, but its food, and I only eat once a day anyway (not because I'm poor, but because it is efficient for me to do so. I eat between 12 and 3, once, every day)

The only downfall to this is no veggies, but with 10 bucks I can add on 4 bags of frozen veggies and be at 8.51 instead.

You eat once a day? Mate thats fracking terrible. Theres nothing efficient about that.
---
"I am no knight. I spit on them and their vows." Sandor Clegane, 1996.
#42nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 6:12:36 AM
I eat once a day because there is no reason for me to do otherwise. Simple as that. Spending all day everyday stuffing food in your mouth is sad, forcing yourself to eat more than what you need is sad and unhealthy. I eat what I need and nothing more, and what I need fits into one meal a day.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#43kamahl25Posted 2/20/2013 6:22:27 AM
Gold25one posted...

bull, prove it
#44kamahl25Posted 2/20/2013 6:27:24 AM
nytecrawla posted...
Gold25one posted...

^this

2 lbs of brown rice for 1.89
3 cans of black beans (16 oz) for 2.07

that's 3.96 before tax, 4.23 after GA sales tax (7%) which leaves me with .77 to roll over to the next week, or just to buy another can of beans with.

Water is included in my rent every month, so it is literally free. Yeah, beans and rice sucks for a whole week, but its food, and I only eat once a day anyway (not because I'm poor, but because it is efficient for me to do so. I eat between 12 and 3, once, every day)

The only downfall to this is no veggies, but with 10 bucks I can add on 4 bags of frozen veggies and be at 8.51 instead.

this is literally the worst way to eat, your metabolism must be s*** if you dont get hungry more than once a day
#45kamahl25Posted 2/20/2013 6:31:00 AM
nytecrawla posted...
I eat once a day because there is no reason for me to do otherwise. Simple as that. Spending all day everyday stuffing food in your mouth is sad, forcing yourself to eat more than what you need is sad and unhealthy. I eat what I need and nothing more, and what I need fits into one meal a day.

yeah not at all, i eat 4 to 5 times a day and i weigh about 165 and my height is about 6'0, Its about eating a lot of smaller meals during the day to keep your metabolism up.

just to satisfy my curiosity what exactly do you eat usually?
#46nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 6:45:04 AM
Eating several small meals works for some, not all. You need to find what works for your body and not apply the same diet or advice that everyone else uses for their body. if it works for you, great, keep at it. I eat the way I do because of the way my life played out. It is simply the preferred way that I eat.

As far as what I eat, it varies day by day. Today for example I am having a venison stew made with brown rice, black, red and white beans, corn, peas, carrots and green beans and spiced with paprika, red pepper, and black pepper.

Yesterday I had a steak with corn, broccoli, green beans, roasted potatoes and spinach.

I don't eat the same thing every day, I use the same basic staples in most, if not all of my meals: Green Beans, Peas, Corn, Carrots, Red Beans, Black Beans, White Beans, Brown Rice and Yellow Potatoes. The protein changes (if I have any animal protein all) but I prefer Turkey or Chicken, typically grilled or oven roasted.

On the rare occasions that I do eat more than once a day (holidays, celebrations, special events) I will typically have a burger or something similar, though I tend to not use condiments or cheese. I only drink water, almond milk, unsweetened tea(green or orange pekoe) or fresh (hand squeezed) juice.

Since you included your stats, here are mine: 5'11 252 13% body fat (last checked in January, water displacement test). I can still pass a standard PT test in the army in the 80th percentile and I typically run anywhere from 5 to 15 miles a week, depending on how I feel. I bench 315 and squat close to 400. I can do anywhere from 150 to 200 pushups without a break, though that will vary based on what I did the day before.

I live the way I do because I enjoy it, and I try not to get preachy about food, unless insulted or pitied. I am healthy, haven't gotten sick in almost four years and I have never broken a bone. This is how I live my life, and it works for me.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#47HoonDingPosted 2/20/2013 6:57:40 AM
I always click this topic thinking there's gonna be more discussion about future DLC, but then I'm reminded that it became a diet discussion.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#48SoulOfFaythPosted 2/20/2013 7:23:13 AM
lol I eat 6 horses a day and I'm 6'5 and weigh 150lbs and I bench 600 pounds with ease lol bros do u even lift?
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#49GuitarshredderzPosted 2/20/2013 7:35:18 AM
2 words....horse armor
---
Gt: GuitarShredderz
#50HoonDingPosted 2/20/2013 7:43:17 AM
I've got it! The next DLC will be a diet and exercise questline for the Dovahkiin. Those dragon souls can really do a number on your cholesterol.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!