Small DLC coming soon

#61nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 10:47:56 AM
I know about chia seeds, I also tend to use roasted black sesame seeds as well, they contain awesome levels of Manganese and copper, and are one of the only sources of sesamin and sesamolin. I know plenty about macro and micro nutrient interaction and tend to keep my meals in balance to account for most of, if not all of the essential minerals, fats, vitamins and compounds that I need.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#62MrcTOtheJPosted 2/20/2013 10:52:03 AM
IamI3rian posted...
Agreed^

P.S. Got DB and Hearthfire now. = )

I have DB, gonna be geting HF next week along side DG. Don't feel like bugging people into leting me use their net 3 weeks in a row.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim (PS3) Mass Effect 2 (Ps3 5th Run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, GTAV
#63DuranOfForcenaPosted 2/20/2013 10:55:16 AM
nytecrawla posted...
NateRose89 posted...
nytecrawla posted...
I eat once a day because there is no reason for me to do otherwise. Simple as that. Spending all day everyday stuffing food in your mouth is sad, forcing yourself to eat more than what you need is sad and unhealthy. I eat what I need and nothing more, and what I need fits into one meal a day.

I come from a family of dieticians. Eating once a day is not healthy for humans no matter how you spin it.

Then you should know that humans ate FAR less than once a day throughout our evolution and that our bodies are optimized for periods of 2 or 3 days without food entirely. I meet my caloric needs with one meal a day (1200-1500 calories per day, typically) and I have zero health issues. Also, what the hell does belonging to a family of dietitians matter anyway? Most dietitians or fitness experts I meet have no clue how the body works or are terribly unhealthy. You would probably recommend a bunch of useless supplements made from rice flour and 'proprietary blends' of ingredients too, wouldn't ya?

What works for my body works for my body. I have spent the last ten years of my life figuring out what works, what doesn't and how my body reacts to certain foods. Unless someone else has my exact same makeup and dietary needs and restrictions, they cannot possibly know what will work or what will not work for me. Once people figure that out the world will be a much simpler place to be in shape in.

tl;dr: My body !=your body or anyone else's. Deal with it.

Lol no, this is just so completely untrue that it's ridiculous. Capable, yes. Optimized? Lol. Just lol.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#64JeffDudeLPosted 2/20/2013 11:10:59 AM
DuranOfForcena posted...
nytecrawla posted...
NateRose89 posted...
nytecrawla posted...
I eat once a day because there is no reason for me to do otherwise. Simple as that. Spending all day everyday stuffing food in your mouth is sad, forcing yourself to eat more than what you need is sad and unhealthy. I eat what I need and nothing more, and what I need fits into one meal a day.

I come from a family of dieticians. Eating once a day is not healthy for humans no matter how you spin it.

Then you should know that humans ate FAR less than once a day throughout our evolution and that our bodies are optimized for periods of 2 or 3 days without food entirely. I meet my caloric needs with one meal a day (1200-1500 calories per day, typically) and I have zero health issues. Also, what the hell does belonging to a family of dietitians matter anyway? Most dietitians or fitness experts I meet have no clue how the body works or are terribly unhealthy. You would probably recommend a bunch of useless supplements made from rice flour and 'proprietary blends' of ingredients too, wouldn't ya?

What works for my body works for my body. I have spent the last ten years of my life figuring out what works, what doesn't and how my body reacts to certain foods. Unless someone else has my exact same makeup and dietary needs and restrictions, they cannot possibly know what will work or what will not work for me. Once people figure that out the world will be a much simpler place to be in shape in.

Lol no, this is just so completely untrue that it's ridiculous. Capable, yes. Optimized? Lol. Just lol.

Check out the 5:2 diet. 5 days eat what you like,almost,2 days of fasting. Its been proven to help with weight loss and fitness and also rejuvenates cells throughout the body.
---
It really tied the room together....
#65NoSequelForYouPosted 2/20/2013 11:17:05 AM
JeffDudeL posted...
marcussl55 posted...
JeffDudeL posted...
in the uk you can buy bread from Lidl for 53p, but i have no idea what that would be in dollars. so i'm not being helpful.

on topic though i do hope they announce an expansion to Hearthfire, it was a great idea really just not as "customizable" as i'd hoped.

Wow I haven't been to a Lidl in years.

you should : )
the 53p bread is really nice actually. but then I've never had anything bad from Lidl. great place for a "top up" mid week shop. : )

Neigh worry about the horse meat then?
#66THAASSASSINPosted 2/20/2013 11:23:07 AM
NoSequelForYou posted...
JeffDudeL posted...
marcussl55 posted...
JeffDudeL posted...
in the uk you can buy bread from Lidl for 53p, but i have no idea what that would be in dollars. so i'm not being helpful.

on topic though i do hope they announce an expansion to Hearthfire, it was a great idea really just not as "customizable" as i'd hoped.

Wow I haven't been to a Lidl in years.

you should : )
the 53p bread is really nice actually. but then I've never had anything bad from Lidl. great place for a "top up" mid week shop. : )

Neigh worry about the horse meat then?

I think this is more about food then the next dlc
---
A "Kid named Cudi"
#67DuranOfForcenaPosted 2/20/2013 11:23:20 AM
JeffDudeL posted...
DuranOfForcena posted...
nytecrawla posted...
NateRose89 posted...
nytecrawla posted...

Check out the 5:2 diet. 5 days eat what you like,almost,2 days of fasting. Its been proven to help with weight loss and fitness and also rejuvenates cells throughout the body.

A quick google search yielded an alarming rate of people complaining about higher occurences of headaches in the fasting days, and a basic understanding of health and "dieting" makes it obvious that such a diet will tear your metabolism to shreds to the tune of gaining all the weight back and probably more once you've stopped the diet and resumed normal eating habits. I'll pass.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#68Edgemaster70000Posted 2/20/2013 11:23:28 AM
I want a simple DLC that gives you options for pets. Ranging in size from everything between skeevers to elk. Seriously, with Kyne's Peace, all of the necromancy spells, the Ritual Stone, and so on and so forth, there is NOTHING in the game that lets us have a permanent pet companion except for stupid dogs that constantly interfere with what you're trying to do.

Kyne's Peace and Bend Will are very short-lived,
the necromancy spells disintegrate the target after they run out in two minutes or less,
the ritual stone apparently doesn't revive much of anything from my experience.

We need a simple "kind gesture" your character can do to make an animal become loyal to him.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#69EddieWeMissUPosted 2/20/2013 11:25:55 AM
Aldi > Lidl.
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
http://i.imgur.com/LZBz8.png
#70kamahl25Posted 2/20/2013 11:25:56 AM
nytecrawla posted...
I know about chia seeds, I also tend to use roasted black sesame seeds as well, they contain awesome levels of Manganese and copper, and are one of the only sources of sesamin and sesamolin. I know plenty about macro and micro nutrient interaction and tend to keep my meals in balance to account for most of, if not all of the essential minerals, fats, vitamins and compounds that I need.

Wasn't trying to insult you like other people, your diet is fascinating and I just couldn't imagine eating a huge meal once a day, unfortunately for you, your weight and height would fail tape in the army(which I think is stupid), your work out numbers are quite impressive though, I usually score around a 240 and up, I smoke and don't usually run(yeah I know I'm a hypocrite for giving health advice as a smoker), if that works for you then fantastic, you seem to combine all of the basic food groups into one meal