Small DLC coming soon

#71NoSequelForYouPosted 2/20/2013 12:28:59 PM
THAASSASSIN posted...
NoSequelForYou posted...
JeffDudeL posted...
marcussl55 posted...
JeffDudeL posted...
in the uk you can buy bread from Lidl for 53p, but i have no idea what that would be in dollars. so i'm not being helpful.

on topic though i do hope they announce an expansion to Hearthfire, it was a great idea really just not as "customizable" as i'd hoped.

Wow I haven't been to a Lidl in years.

you should : )
the 53p bread is really nice actually. but then I've never had anything bad from Lidl. great place for a "top up" mid week shop. : )

Neigh worry about the horse meat then?

I think this is more about food then the next dlc

Maybe the next DLC IS food!
#72nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 12:33:56 PM
I used to constantly have to get taped. Every damn time I took my shirt off people would look at me and go 'why are you getting taped?' Those standards are ridiculous, and they are part of the reason I got out to begin with. That and politics. If being an NCO means kissing peoples 4th point of contact, I'll pass. No matter how many times they throw E-6 at me. Plus I can rock the beard now, which is much more in keeping with my attitude than clean shave.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#73kamahl25Posted 2/20/2013 12:41:47 PM
nytecrawla posted...
I used to constantly have to get taped. Every damn time I took my shirt off people would look at me and go 'why are you getting taped?' Those standards are ridiculous, and they are part of the reason I got out to begin with. That and politics. If being an NCO means kissing peoples 4th point of contact, I'll pass. No matter how many times they throw E-6 at me. Plus I can rock the beard now, which is much more in keeping with my attitude than clean shave.

Yeah I think that whole system needs an overhaul and I just made E-5 somehow lol, got one article 15 and almost got another for disrespect
#74nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 12:52:44 PM
Congrats on the promotion and welcome to the fold. This is where the axe meets the grindstone, and you are gonna have to earn your money everyday. I suggest trying to get into a new platoon or unit altogether, so that you can establish your own identity and you won't have to worry about those folks you 'grew up' with. It can be hard to separate from friends, but you have to start being impartial now, and part of that impartiality means knowing that the guy you hang with isn't the same guy who is gonna give you hell when you tell him to do something.

E-5 is fun times, it can be hard, but as long as you set a personal standard and strive to keep it at all costs, you will earn respect. Good luck man.
---
#75VelonesePosted 2/20/2013 12:53:28 PM
Proof or the TC is Trolling.
---
HR9 "Lord of Destruction" MHP2 G solo & HR9 MHFU
I am the obnoxious thorn in your side that can't be removed.
#76PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 2/20/2013 1:41:03 PM
Yeah, eating once a day may work for one person, somewhere. And they may *think* they're healthy. But they'd probably be much better off with the normal, human diet of three meals a day.

Then there are people like my best bud who only got into the habit of eating once a day out of being poor and having no food. Now the dude eats once a day, whatever it is is either bread/meat/dairy (NEVER veggies or fruit), and the dude is a miserable SLUG. Also he seems to be confused as to why he is overweight as he "only eats once a day" like it is somehow healthy. He doesn't understand that it wrecks your metabolism in MANY different ways.

@Nytecrawla: No offesne BTW, but unless you are a HUGE MUSCLE MAN BULGING WITH MUSCLES...... 5'11" 252 lbs is NOTHING to brag about..... you're actually obese. And I find it hard to believe you'd be that height with that weight and percentage of body fat. But hey, it's not like it's impossible. If not lying, kudos to you, ya big hunk ;P Eat more! You'll probably get even bigger.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#77nytecrawlaPosted 2/20/2013 2:10:42 PM
that should read 5'11 225, not 252. I'm also far from obese, and yes I am fully aware that I could be much larger, but my wife doesn't want me to be that big.
---
#78PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 2/20/2013 2:18:28 PM
Ahhh, that makes A LOT more sense.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#79NateRose89Posted 2/21/2013 1:36:51 AM
nytecrawla posted...
NateRose89 posted...
nytecrawla posted...
I eat once a day because there is no reason for me to do otherwise. Simple as that. Spending all day everyday stuffing food in your mouth is sad, forcing yourself to eat more than what you need is sad and unhealthy. I eat what I need and nothing more, and what I need fits into one meal a day.

I come from a family of dieticians. Eating once a day is not healthy for humans no matter how you spin it.

Then you should know that humans ate FAR less than once a day throughout our evolution and that our bodies are optimized for periods of 2 or 3 days without food entirely. I meet my caloric needs with one meal a day (1200-1500 calories per day, typically) and I have zero health issues. Also, what the hell does belonging to a family of dietitians matter anyway? Most dietitians or fitness experts I meet have no clue how the body works or are terribly unhealthy. You would probably recommend a bunch of useless supplements made from rice flour and 'proprietary blends' of ingredients too, wouldn't ya?

What works for my body works for my body. I have spent the last ten years of my life figuring out what works, what doesn't and how my body reacts to certain foods. Unless someone else has my exact same makeup and dietary needs and restrictions, they cannot possibly know what will work or what will not work for me. Once people figure that out the world will be a much simpler place to be in shape in.

tl;dr: My body !=your body or anyone else's. Deal with it.

This is f*****g ridiculous. There is too much stupidity in this post to even take serious. Optimized for 2-3 days without food. Biggest bulls*** I've ever read.
---
"I am no knight. I spit on them and their vows." Sandor Clegane, 1996.
#80clone11Posted 2/21/2013 2:04:13 AM
As a person who pretty much only eats once per day, I can say, from experience, that it is not healthy.

It's usually cheaper though.
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."