Why do so many men play a female character?

#1SNESdude11Posted 2/20/2013 3:22:17 AM
I swear men these days are becoming more effeminate.
#2DravenRainrixPosted 2/20/2013 3:28:39 AM
I've had 2 males and a female, couldn't tell you why, maybe just aesthetically more pleasing?
---
The cook book told me to "set the oven to 180 Degrees" so i did. Now I can't open it because the door faces the wall.
#3SpoonForkKnifePosted 2/20/2013 3:29:10 AM
Yeah it is totally weird people don't play as what they are in real life, like I struggle to become fully immersed unless I play a female argonian warewolf......
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 3:35:52 AM
Because of eye candy.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#5GriffRobertsPosted 2/20/2013 3:38:17 AM
Hah, you should see some of the mods they have on PC. Sometimes I like to look through them, to remind myself that my taste in women is... realistic.

Most of the time it's for role-play. People don't only play as what they'd want to be, but also as who they'd want to date.

I've done some female characters in Fallout, just for the crazy dialogue options.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#6Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/20/2013 3:42:03 AM
GriffRoberts posted...
Hah, you should see some of the mods they have on PC. Sometimes I like to look through them, to remind myself that my taste in women is... realistic.

Most of the time it's for role-play. People don't only play as what they'd want to be, but also as who they'd want to date.

I've done some female characters in Fallout, just for the crazy dialogue options.

Done some....?

Though joking aside, they had crazy dialogue in fallout?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#7SpoonForkKnifePosted 2/20/2013 3:44:02 AM
I found in fallout a female character was more powerful due to the damage vs opposite sex perks and the majority of enemies being male.
---
#8gunsndrosesPosted 2/20/2013 3:45:52 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
I found in fallout a female character was more powerful due to the damage vs opposite sex perks and the majority of enemies being male.

New Vegas had the same thing for men, against men. It just made your guy a total homo. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
---
World at War was the best CoD.
#9SpoonForkKnifePosted 2/20/2013 3:46:58 AM
Yeah I remember that wasn't that dialogue based or did it offer a damage increase also?
---
#10GriffRobertsPosted 2/20/2013 3:48:31 AM
Though joking aside, they had crazy dialogue in fallout?

Well, at least there was different dialogue. And some of the dialogue options for the Black Widow perk were downright crazy. In New Vegas, when you meet Benny, you can literally f*** him . And in Fallout 3 you can get Mr. Burke to send you creepy love letters.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.