Favorite Name You Have Given Your Weapon?

#11thekosmicfool part 2Posted 2/20/2013 6:11:23 PM
The Emancipator - Abe Lincoln's enhanced dwarven crossbow enchanted with fire damage.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#12Akito_KinomotoPosted 2/20/2013 6:17:17 PM
Sacrifar--Dragonbone Sword with Chaos and Health Absorb enchants. Primary melee weapon.

Lycoris--Glass Sword with Paralyze and Stamina drain enchants. Offhand for dual-wielding. Stamina drain gives unlimited Power Attacks.

Apocrypha--Dragonebone Bow with Chaos and Stamina drain. Stamina drain offsets all the times I use Eagle-Eye.

Lyra--Dragonebone Dagger with Chaos and Shock enchants. Extra shock to deplete Magicka in case this doesn't one-shot them.
---
I won't forget our promise we made. I close my eyes to make sure
I will move forward, shaking off the surging darkness.
#13ZephyriuumPosted 2/20/2013 6:22:41 PM
Silmeria Valkyrie's Sacred Bow, i love that one.
---
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif
#14BongSabrePosted 2/20/2013 6:58:51 PM
The Balls:
Dragonbone Warhammer. Chaos Damage + Absorb Stamina.
Known to be uttered in such sentences as:"Your head was just caved in by the Balls." and "Stop, so that I may crush you with the Balls."
---
It may be wrong, but god bless godlessness.
#15MrNateJamesPosted 2/20/2013 7:14:51 PM
Unicorn Bane - A Headman's Axe enchanted with Huntsman's Prowess and Absorb Magica through the use of a soul gem filled with the Potema's soul
---
So the Dragonborn, Master Chief, and Link all walk into a bar... and none of them could come up with a better signature for me than this.
#16PeMbErToNzPosted 2/20/2013 7:36:48 PM
Mace Windu - a Dragonbone mace with chaos and absorb health enchantments.
---
GT: CAPTAIN CHRONIC
#17kuatomonkPosted 2/26/2013 12:40:15 PM
Mercer Frey's Misplay - dragonbone mace with shock and frost

Nepos the Nutsack - glass war axe with paralyze and fire

Maro's Folly - dragonbone dagger with paralyze and fiery soul trap(currently in use by Cicero)

Weylin's Blunder - steel dagger with absorb health

As you can tell, death is not enough for those I despise, it must be banishment to the soul cairn.

Oblivion's Anvil - dragonbone warhammer with shock and burn
#18masterpug53Posted 2/26/2013 12:55:38 PM
Most of my elaborate names don't have any relevance other than personal RP'ing, but I'm rather fond of my soul-trapping ebony bow and dagger named Necromancer's Moon and Shade of the Revenant, respectively. I also ritualistically cribbed the name Immolatus from one of the offshoot Dragonlance books for a fiery Daedric greatsword.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#19WvethPosted 2/26/2013 1:02:00 PM
I use an iron sword called Pigsticker.
---
Wveth!
#20nathraxhPosted 2/26/2013 1:12:17 PM
On a playthrough I no longer have, I named an Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow enchanted with fire damage "This Machine," in honour of New Vegas. I liked to imagine it had "well This Machine kills Stormcloaks" written down the side.
---
Dwarf shortage.