Which race has the best butts?

#31NepharenPosted 2/21/2013 11:13:14 AM
Initially read the topic as which race has the best "buffs".

All I can say now, is this was not what I was expecting and now I need some brain bleach and new glasses.
#32RikashiPosted 2/21/2013 11:16:27 AM
ITT: virgins
---
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#33XXXFLUFFPosted 2/21/2013 12:07:41 PM
Breton, Saviour's hide. Topic done.
---
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?
#34Epic_McDudePosted 2/21/2013 8:30:15 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Argonians... *shudder*

Why are these topics always full of furries (or would it be scaiies)?

Better than goddamn bronies, I guess.

Very true.

w0rd.

Well, since you posted in it...

Also, I can't stop accidentally reading your username as "Rikishi". (The wrestler)
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#35lordgamingtonVPosted 2/21/2013 10:55:49 PM
Velehk Sain's booty be the best booty, yarr.
---
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.
#36LatronisPosted 2/22/2013 12:19:26 AM
So uh... shadowmere?

>_>
---
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/The_Original_Latronis/33865d18.jpg
#37GodSpark127Posted 2/22/2013 12:52:48 AM
I cannot believe no one has posted this yet. I am dissapoint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSn5DEineY

Hahaha...ha... ha... ha...

Argonian's suck at telling jokes.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#38The_Viking_SwanPosted 2/22/2013 8:35:51 PM
Rikashi posted...

What the desu did you just f***ing desu about me, you little desu? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and Iím the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the f*** out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my f***ing desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. Youíre f***ing desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and thatís just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little ďdesuĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f***ing desu. But you desu, you desu, and now youíre desu, you goddamn desu. I will s*** desu all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre f***ing desu, kiddo.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#39HaloFan3000Posted 2/22/2013 8:42:59 PM
I going to have to cast my vote for dat Orc booty. *flies away*
---
Have you ever had a beautiful melody stuck in your head, but you don't know where it came from? That melody is me. - Background Pony
#40Startech_ViperPosted 2/23/2013 10:32:36 AM
You're all wrong... Flame Atronachs!
---
If he had a gun, we would have took a picture of him shooting...TARGET PRACTICE!!!