soooo...... is there a new little DLC coming out or not?

#1VexNoFacePosted 2/21/2013 2:44:48 AM
Yes/No/No one knows? Skimmed part of another topic didn't see any answers.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 2/21/2013 2:49:51 AM
No official news one way or the other, as far as I am aware.
All that has been said, is there would be something in 2013, no word on what, or how far into the year before it manifests.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3ALLENO31Posted 2/21/2013 5:14:26 AM
No official news.

Im guessing there will be three this year and that will be it same as last year one small one medium and a huge one
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#4AgainstTheEchoPosted 2/21/2013 5:56:46 AM
No official news as of yet.

But there has been rumour of "Redguard" from the sources that rumoured Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

So we'll wait, cross our finger and see.

I doubt they'll end with just 2 medium sized and 1 small sized. Bethesda would want to finish with a bang.
#5SpoonForkKnifePosted 2/21/2013 7:16:12 AM
I already said in the last topic I was on Skype to my uncle Steven Seagal just two days ago and he said he was teaching Todd Howard new martial arts to put in a khajit based arena doc......
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#6DarkSeraphMPosted 2/21/2013 7:19:23 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
I already said in the last topic I was on Skype to my uncle Steven Seagal just two days ago and he said he was teaching Todd Howard new martial arts to put in a khajit based arena doc......

So... the new Khajiit combat style will be Crouching Tiger, Bloated Walrus?
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#7xDeadrebornxPosted 2/21/2013 10:30:55 AM
DarkSeraphM posted...
SpoonForkKnife posted...

So... the new Khajiit combat style will be Crouching Tiger, Bloated Walrus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqaCBDy39KU
---
It was close...real close.
#8masterpug53Posted 2/21/2013 10:42:16 AM
If they follow their existing release pattern (early parts of June, September, December, and now March), and considering that the other small DLC (Hearthfire) wasn't officially announced until a week before release, it's well within the realm of possibility to see a small DLC within a couple weeks.

But nothing official yet to my knowledge, no.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#9GriffRobertsPosted 2/21/2013 10:54:02 AM
If they follow their existing release pattern (early parts of June, September, December, and now March), and considering that the other small DLC (Hearthfire) wasn't officially announced until a week before release, it's well within the realm of possibility to see a small DLC within a couple weeks.

But nothing official yet to my knowledge, no.

That said, Hearthfire was trademarked maybe a week before it was officially announced, and that's when the rumor train started going for it. Redguard being trademarked predates Skyrim's release, so we can't use that as information.

I say it's going to be Blacklight.
---
No, actually, I'm lying.
#10RebelElite791Posted 2/21/2013 11:04:48 AM
AgainstTheEcho posted...
No official news as of yet.

But there has been rumour of "Redguard" from the sources that rumoured Dawnguard and Dragonborn.

So we'll wait, cross our finger and see.

I doubt they'll end with just 2 medium sized and 1 small sized. Bethesda would want to finish with a bang.

Please stop posting bullcrap if you don't know what you're talking about. They RENEWED a Redguard trademark from before Skyrim was released. You do know Redguard is a TES game right?
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.