So based on my research on the world wide web bosmer are the most popular race.

#1SpoonForkKnifePosted 2/21/2013 7:00:54 AM
What is your favourite thing about them, I like them most because I make mine a warewolf and pretend the wild hunt has started and then I eat all the women of a city.

Also I picked up a game called Oblivion you might have not heard of it but it is like skyrim just more colourful and less racist.

Also in that game there is a wood elf (very similar to bosmer) called adoring fan and he is a follower guy who doesn't afraid of anything. He is my favourite elf other than legolas because he has nice hair.

Also who is your favourite top 5 elfs

Mine are

1: Legolas (god tier hair)

2: Adoring fan (did I mention his hair? It is like a soft ice cream if I could I would lick it)

3: Will Ferrel elf (I think he might be human but I didn't really understand the film has a kind heart)

D: Link (he is an elf from a game called zelda it is all about fairies and rubys)

4: SpoonForkKnife (he is my elf he is a bosmer in Skyrim and a wood elf in Oblivion his favourite thing are cutlery, that girl Anise, and licking draugr)
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#2JeffDudeLPosted 2/21/2013 7:05:50 AM
I have no idea what i just read. i will admit to liking Legolas' hair though.
---
It really tied the room together....
#3sunbro1Posted 2/21/2013 7:07:46 AM
I hope Valenwood has a forest fire...
#4ToxicLimePosted 2/21/2013 7:08:15 AM
RIP in peace Adoring Fan. Seeing you getting shot off of Dive Rock was the most beautiful thing I've seen.
---
PSN: Toxic-Limes
X360 Gamertag: GodLy EviL
#5daveliciousPosted 2/21/2013 7:22:41 AM
I like role-playing them. Sneaky archers are my favorite builds, and bosmer seem so perfect for that type of build in terms of role playing.

Plus, they are sort of the under-spoken and implied 2nd rate citizens of tamriel... so it's kind of fun to play a bosmer from the aspect of taking a lowly underdog and making them the most powerful hero of their time.
---
PSN: Davelicious GT: DavePeesThePool
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg
#6koutsu88Posted 2/21/2013 7:26:21 AM
the only good elves are D&D elves
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#7sunbro1Posted 2/21/2013 7:30:23 AM
I never fully read this thread but now I have I realize that the OP is either a mentally ill person or/and a troll.
#8LatronisPosted 2/21/2013 7:33:39 AM
koutsu88 posted...
the only good elves are D&D elves

lies

there are no good elves
---
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/The_Original_Latronis/33865d18.jpg
#9SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:36:41 AM
sunbro1 posted...
I never fully read this thread but now I have I realize that the OP is either a mentally ill person or/and a troll.

Did somebody put salt in your marshmallows?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#10sunbro1Posted 2/21/2013 7:39:42 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
sunbro1 posted...

Did somebody put salt in your marshmallows?

You put a D instead of 4... I don't even know how you can accidentally do that.