So based on my research on the world wide web bosmer are the most popular race.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So based on my research on the world wide web bosmer are the most popular race.

User Info: SpoonForkKnife

SpoonForkKnife
3 years ago#1
What is your favourite thing about them, I like them most because I make mine a warewolf and pretend the wild hunt has started and then I eat all the women of a city.

Also I picked up a game called Oblivion you might have not heard of it but it is like skyrim just more colourful and less racist.

Also in that game there is a wood elf (very similar to bosmer) called adoring fan and he is a follower guy who doesn't afraid of anything. He is my favourite elf other than legolas because he has nice hair.

Also who is your favourite top 5 elfs

Mine are

1: Legolas (god tier hair)

2: Adoring fan (did I mention his hair? It is like a soft ice cream if I could I would lick it)

3: Will Ferrel elf (I think he might be human but I didn't really understand the film has a kind heart)

D: Link (he is an elf from a game called zelda it is all about fairies and rubys)

4: SpoonForkKnife (he is my elf he is a bosmer in Skyrim and a wood elf in Oblivion his favourite thing are cutlery, that girl Anise, and licking draugr)
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows

User Info: JeffDudeL

JeffDudeL
3 years ago#2
I have no idea what i just read. i will admit to liking Legolas' hair though.
It really tied the room together....

User Info: sunbro1

sunbro1
3 years ago#3
I hope Valenwood has a forest fire...

User Info: ToxicLime

ToxicLime
3 years ago#4
RIP in peace Adoring Fan. Seeing you getting shot off of Dive Rock was the most beautiful thing I've seen.
PSN: Toxic-Limes
X360 Gamertag: GodLy EviL

User Info: davelicious

davelicious
3 years ago#5
I like role-playing them. Sneaky archers are my favorite builds, and bosmer seem so perfect for that type of build in terms of role playing.

Plus, they are sort of the under-spoken and implied 2nd rate citizens of tamriel... so it's kind of fun to play a bosmer from the aspect of taking a lowly underdog and making them the most powerful hero of their time.
PSN: Davelicious GT: DavePeesThePool
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg

User Info: koutsu88

koutsu88
3 years ago#6
the only good elves are D&D elves
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]

sunbro1
3 years ago#7
I never fully read this thread but now I have I realize that the OP is either a mentally ill person or/and a troll.

User Info: Latronis

Latronis
3 years ago#8
koutsu88 posted...
the only good elves are D&D elves

lies

there are no good elves
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/The_Original_Latronis/33865d18.jpg

User Info: SpoonForkKnife

SpoonForkKnife
3 years ago#9
sunbro1 posted...
I never fully read this thread but now I have I realize that the OP is either a mentally ill person or/and a troll.

Did somebody put salt in your marshmallows?
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows

sunbro1
3 years ago#10
SpoonForkKnife posted...
sunbro1 posted...

Did somebody put salt in your marshmallows?

You put a D instead of 4... I don't even know how you can accidentally do that.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So based on my research on the world wide web bosmer are the most popular race.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived