Barenziah...

#21tDarkNinjatPosted 2/21/2013 9:49:00 PM
The Emperor, her Husband (who totally called dibs like, the day she was born) and I'm sure various other unnamed parties, as she did sleep with men for money.
#22Brenz0rPosted 2/21/2013 10:06:21 PM(edited)
DarkSeraphM posted...
KC_CheeseKing posted...
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
She did Talos.

And a random Khajiit in a bar. Gotta live that spiky cat d***.

And a stable boy named Straw, if memory serves.

It does. Many others, too:

"And, as she grew older, a keen interest in boys and men, who could provide very pleasant sensations and, to her astonishment, gifts as well." ~Real Barenziah (this is when she was eight)

"She was sure that she could earn a modest living by sleeping with the soldiers for money. She'd had a few adventures of that sort as they crossed Skyrim, when she'd dressed as a woman and slipped away from Straw. She'd only been looking for a bit of variety. Straw was sweet but dull. She'd been startled, but pleased when the men she picked up offered her money afterwards." ~Real Barenziah (she was sixteen for these)

And then of course she was banging Hjalti when she was seventeen. He liked his jailbait.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#23IamI3rianPosted 2/21/2013 10:43:36 PM
Brenz0r posted...
And then of course she was banging Hjalti when she was seventeen. He liked his jailbait.

Legal in every state I've ever lived in. Just sayin....

Playing through the DLC right now, I'm getting the impression that you're right Brenz... they kinda all are like that. = /

*files for divorce*
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#24VincentVega13Posted 2/22/2013 12:16:47 PM
tDarkNinjat posted...
The Emperor, her Husband (who totally called dibs like, the day she was born) and I'm sure various other unnamed parties, as she did sleep with men for money.

Symmachus?
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#25Belgarion05Posted 2/22/2013 1:29:42 PM
I'm guessing the pronunciation of Chimer has to end in -mehr or -mer, considering -mer is the word for elf. Every time you hear the pronunciation of one of names of another elf race, the second syllable always starts with 'm'.

Bos-mer
Alt-mer
Dun-mer
Fal-mer
Dwemer (this one might be the exception)

So Chimer is probable pronounced with a -mer at the end. Or not. Hell if I know.
---
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury