MASTER master criminal challenge

#1Enemy_of_CopsPosted 2/21/2013 3:21:45 PM
Try this for fun. Get a 1000g bounty in all 9 hokds as soon as you leave Helgen keep. However, no waiting, no fast travel, no carriages, no magic, no weapons, no items, no potions, no sleeping, no healing and no saving. All you have is your character in roughskin tunic and footwraps. You need to run to each hold, kill someone, escape, then run to the next. Can you get all the way without dying? If so how fast can you do it?

Oh and use khajit to make things easier (unarmed and night vision when it goes dark). Remember as soon as you die you must restart at Helgen keep.
#2Mick65Posted 2/21/2013 3:31:17 PM
A Master Criminal doesn't get bounties.
---
JAFO
#3IamI3rianPosted 2/21/2013 3:31:23 PM
Stopped caring at 'to make things easier,' which makes this the AMATEUR master criminal challenge.

Use a Breton chick, so running away is nearly impossible.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#4FMLGPosted 2/21/2013 3:33:28 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Stopped caring at 'to make things easier,' which makes this the AMATEUR master criminal challenge.

The height/speed thing was barely noticable for me so...
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#5Enemy_of_Cops(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:39:27 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Ok try it with a male bosmer on master.
#6IamI3rianPosted 2/21/2013 3:51:44 PM
FMLG posted...
IamI3rian posted...

The height/speed thing was barely noticable for me so...

Not for me... like running through sludge. My main is an Altmer sorcerer though, and my Breton chick wore (light) armor. It was a huge difference though.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#7SoulOfFaythPosted 2/21/2013 5:05:59 PM
When I played a Nord after a long time of playing argonian, I was like 'what the hell I'm suddenly much faster.'
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#8NepharenPosted 2/21/2013 6:36:40 PM
"MASTER Master criminal challenge" "...use a khajit...."

This is called profiling. Your way of thinking is why the khajit are not allowed within the city walls. You should be ashamed. Why don't you say that you have to peddle skooma and moon sugar as well.
#9sunbro1Posted 2/21/2013 6:42:47 PM
Nepharen posted...
"MASTER Master criminal challenge" "...use a khajit...."

This is called profiling. Your way of thinking is why the khajit are not allowed within the city walls. You should be ashamed. Why don't you say that you have to peddle skooma and moon sugar as well.

Khajit almost always DO have moon suger on them, no pint denying it its there traditions
#10Chosen_one_41Posted 2/21/2013 6:47:24 PM
Wouldn't an argonian make this fairly easy with histskin, the power that regenerates health where at low levels your practically indestructible
---
http://www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
Rarity is best pony