MASTER master criminal challenge

#11jessevalePosted 2/21/2013 6:55:56 PM
Nepharen posted...
"MASTER Master criminal challenge" "...use a khajit...."

This is called profiling. Your way of thinking is why the khajit are not allowed within the city walls. You should be ashamed. Why don't you say that you have to peddle skooma and moon sugar as well.

Khajiit themselves state that they don't have comprehension of possession or ownership, it's a cultural thing. And (I suppose nearly) every Khajiit does use moon sugar, it isn't illegal in Elsweyr.
#12NepharenPosted 2/21/2013 7:02:51 PM
jessevale posted...
Khajiit themselves state that they don't have comprehension of possession or ownership, it's a cultural thing. And (I suppose nearly) every Khajiit does use moon sugar, it isn't illegal in Elsweyr.

I said peddle not use. But yea, all kitties love to get high. Moon sugar is the catnip of elder scrolls.
#13Enemy_of_Cops(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 1:20:22 AM
Well i like to use a khajjit for ropeplay reasons when doing this. i've played the game so much now that i like to do stuff lke this to keep things fresh. The reasom i first did this straight out of helgen with a khajit was because they shouldn't be allowed in cities. So when doing this run. i don't actually go through the city gates, i kill just outside the gates of the big cities so i get a bounty then run to the next hold.

Once done your khajiit is treated like all the other khajjits in the game. i just only use no items or saving during the run for tge challenge. Kinda gives it a dark souls vibe :)
#14Enemy_of_Cops(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 1:28:28 AM
Chosen_one_41 posted...
Wouldn't an argonian make this fairly easy with histskin, the power that regenerates health where at low levels your practically indestructible

yeah but hitskin can only be used once a day. you're supposed to be none stop running from hold to hold without saving or waiting. u would only be able to use hitskin in one hold and you'd be giving up night vision and and extra unarmed damage for the rest of the time.

going to a hold, kill, hitskin during escape, wait 24 hours and repeat is cheating. Try and get the bounties done within 24 hours.
#15IamI3rianPosted 2/22/2013 1:36:37 AM
You ought to try Krosis at level 1.

A lot harder than this, I'd wager.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#16PolypropylenPosted 2/22/2013 1:40:52 AM
Random freezes will make this a pain in the ass without saving!
#17MalzelPosted 2/22/2013 1:44:25 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
When I played a Nord after a long time of playing argonian, I was like 'what the hell I'm suddenly much faster.'

Nord's are 1% faster than male Argonians.

Try again.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
#18SoulOfFaythPosted 2/22/2013 1:58:10 AM
Malzel posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...
When I played a Nord after a long time of playing argonian, I was like 'what the hell I'm suddenly much faster.'

Nord's are 1% faster than male Argonians.

Try again.

Well I guess that just means I have a keen perception then.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open