Why is Skyrim still so popular?

#31GodSpark127Posted 2/22/2013 2:46:16 PM(edited)
yedi posted...
Rabble rabble rabble... I am impossible to please... rabble rabble rabble!

For someone who dislikes Skyrim to the point where they complain about it as much as you do, you sure spend a LOT of time on it's message board. Why don't you channel that energy into... I dunno... not being miserable?

---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#32ViciousXl2Posted 2/22/2013 2:38:51 PM
Why does the sun come up? Are the stars just pinholes in the curtain of night?
Who knows
---
I've been blasting and laughing so long that even my mama thinks that my mind is gone
#33darkportal785Posted 2/22/2013 2:48:13 PM
yedi posted...
Rabble rabble rabble... I am impossible to please... rabble rabble rabble!

For someone who dislikes Skyrim to the point where they complain about it as much as you do, you sure spend a LOT of time on it's message board. Why don't you channel that energy into... I dunno... not being miserable?

Trolls actual doing something with their lives... and not trolling?

Impossible.
---
El. Psy. Congroo.
#34CthulhuMessiahPosted 2/22/2013 3:11:52 PM
This 4chan screenshot describes how I feel about Skyrim:

http://i.imgur.com/I96AE.jpg

I keep hearing people gush about content and quests, but what's the point of those quests when they're all just variants of "Go to the dungeon, kill some dudes, collect your rewards", with almost no variety?
#35CthulhuMessiahPosted 2/22/2013 3:16:44 PM
IamI3rian posted...
I remember eight months ago, when some other stooge was also shocked and made this thread. The first time.

Perhaps the problem lies in your faulty attention span.

Perhaps the reason you love doing the same 5 or so quests is because of how easily amused you are.
#36GodSpark127Posted 2/22/2013 3:23:07 PM
CthulhuMessiah posted...
This 4chan screenshot describes how I feel about Skyrim:

http://i.imgur.com/I96AE.jpg

I keep hearing people gush about content and quests, but what's the point of those quests when they're all just variants of "Go to the dungeon, kill some dudes, collect your rewards", with almost no variety?

You actually do have a point, but that post was just stupid. It was comparing generic radiant quests to guild/story quests. You know why? Because he would look like an idiot if you compared them Skyrim's guild/story quests as they are generally equal.

Yes, the radiant quests are repetitive. The actual side/guild/story quests are anything but.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#37IamI3rianPosted 2/22/2013 3:24:05 PM
CthulhuMessiah posted...
IamI3rian posted...
I remember eight months ago, when some other stooge was also shocked and made this thread. The first time.

Perhaps the reason you love doing the same 5 or so quests is because of how easily amused you are.

Yup. Five.

I've played LoZ recently too. For roughly the 100th time.

My ability to enjoy something more than once, in new ways is not a fault friend. Perhaps you too are defensive of your attention span for a reason, hmmm?
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#38darkportal785Posted 2/22/2013 3:41:13 PM
CthulhuMessiah posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Yup. Five.

I've played LoZ recently too. For roughly the 100th time.

My ability to enjoy something more than once, in new ways is not a fault friend. Perhaps you too are defensive of your attention span for a reason, hmmm?

Well he did link to a screenshot of 4chan...
---
El. Psy. Congroo.