more games like skyrim, two worlds 2 etc...

#11Belgarion05Posted 2/23/2013 1:39:54 PM
rush86 posted...
If anyone can suggest to me more open world action adventure rpg games id appreciate it. I played the elder scroll series, 2 worlds 2, risen, risen 2, gothic 4, dark and demon souls, dragons dogma,divinity 2, darksiders 1 and 2,all the fables, the zelda games. I really just love open world games like this and i need to get sucked into some new ones. Thanks for the help if u can.

Holy crap dude. Either you get bored of your games fast or you have a lot of time on your hands O.o

But that's based on the assumption that you've completed all those games.
---
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
#12ShockWav3Posted 2/23/2013 1:46:11 PM
There really isn't anything, which is why gaming is losing its appeal to me completely.
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#13RikashiPosted 2/23/2013 1:59:47 PM
Final Fantasy 13.

...trollface.jpg
---
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#14rush86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:22:44 PM
Belgarion05 posted...
rush86 posted...
If anyone can suggest to me more open world action adventure rpg games id appreciate it. I played the elder scroll series, 2 worlds 2, risen, risen 2, gothic 4, dark and demon souls, dragons dogma,divinity 2, darksiders 1 and 2,all the fables, the zelda games. I really just love open world games like this and i need to get sucked into some new ones. Thanks for the help if u can.

Holy crap dude. Either you get bored of your games fast or you have a lot of time on your hands O.o

But that's based on the assumption that you've completed all those games.

Ive beaten dark souls demon souls dragons dogma two worlds 2 fable 1 and 3 and 5 zelda games. The other s i have but not beaten then yet. I have about 8 hours a day for free time the rest is decatied to work and sleep. But i really like the best, games like risen, two worlds 2, skyrim, gothic 4, dragons dogma. And im looking for more of that type and i know of most of them. And i do have kingdoms of amular and the witcher 2. But i just want to know if theres any less known games out there like risen and two worlds game i would enjoy. And thank you very much to everyone who has listed me some games. im already looking into the ones i dont have
#15rush86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:24:30 PM
ShockWav3 posted...
There really isn't anything, which is why gaming is losing its appeal to me completely.

yea i figured that. Most of the games i listed and everyone else did is probably all of them i can get. Well for the console anyway. I really dont feel like buying a new pc just for those types of game. But thanks again everyone
#16MetalJ471Posted 2/23/2013 2:30:52 PM
While they are not Swords&Sorcery games try Just Cause 2 or the Crackdown games, Just Cause 2's world map is HUUUUUUUGE!! with lots to find and masses of stuff to blow up
---
Found myself a cute geeky goddess, into pokemon, manga and.......... me