How to make the most powerful enchantments?

#1ITisLOGANPosted 2/23/2013 9:37:11 PM
I really like smithing and enchanting my own weapons and armor, but I don't really know much about enchanting. I want to know what methods you guys use to absolutely max out the power of any enchantment. I also have the enchanting skill tree maxed out, but I heard there were ways to make the enchantments even more powerful.
#2Stormvale12Posted 2/23/2013 9:43:53 PM
ITisLOGAN posted...
I really like smithing and enchanting my own weapons and armor, but I don't really know much about enchanting. I want to know what methods you guys use to absolutely max out the power of any enchantment. I also have the enchanting skill tree maxed out, but I heard there were ways to make the enchantments even more powerful.

If you use the resto loop, you can make them ridiculously powerful. If you don't like exploits, then the best way would be to use a grand soul gem with a grand soul and use a fortify enchanting potion.
---
White FC: 3912 3374 0511
#3ITisLOGAN(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 9:51:21 PM
Stormvale12 posted...
If you use the resto loop, you can make them ridiculously powerful.

Dude, I totally forgot about that, thanks for reminding me.
#4HoonDingPosted 2/23/2013 10:40:00 PM
Dragonborn adds a ton of great stuff for enchanters to use. Check out the Useful Info sticky for more info on how Dragon Priest masks and Augment element perks help enchanting, as well as Azhidal's Armor and Seeker of Sorcery.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#5Son0fGunPosted 2/23/2013 10:44:14 PM
Mind, I haven't played any dlc.

It's a brutal grind but well worth it. Making potions galore and maxing out your alchemy. 8% encahanting. Making enchanted items galore for max enchanting skill with the right perks. I have a set of alchemy/enchanting armor, six pieces all maxed 27% but my gear kicks the pants off any unique items.

Also want to max your blacksmithing to make legendary items.

Hours of work but you get daedric bows that do 266 damage +magic damage and fills soul gems. thats with a few 47% bow damage buffs off armor.

grind grind grind
#6VeezaraPosted 2/24/2013 5:13:30 AM
A good way to grind enchanting is with either The Star of Azura or The Black Star. And a weapon with soul trap. Fight uning your soul trap weapon and charge it using the star after every creature(or person if it is The Black Star) you kill. Charging your weapon gives enchanting points.