Bethesda really needs to do a better job at balancing their stuff, to be honest.

#1Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 2/24/2013 11:07:03 AM
80/80 :)

So many trees are worthless to invest into, like the two-handed tree or stealt tree. Oh, and don't even get me started on the Lockpicking tree. What were they thinking?

A lot of the quest weapons like Wuuthratd or however you spell it are also worthless compared to many other weapons. This also includes almost all of the Daedric weapon quest rewards, it's just sad how some "badass" hammer I got from an Orc god which I even smithed to Legendary doesn't even compare with my Daedric Sword.

Enchanting and Alchemy is OP as **** lol, need i say more? I mean seriously, I just enchanted my daedric sword with some random crap and could destroy almost everything easily. Mass producton of potions also makes every fight really easy unless you forget to open the menu or something, but tihs is mainly because you can consume sooo many potions at the same time with no cooldown. Skyrim should borrow the idea from MMOs, the effect of potions is strong but you have to wait like 30 seconds cooldown until you can use the potion again. Hopefully, the Elder Scrolls Online MMORPG will do this.

SMITHING, OMG. Smith a Daedric Sword, get it to Legendary/Epic (Don't remember the highest tier lol) = instant win button.

I guess "balance" isn't a word used very often at BETHESDA studios lol..

I'm sure there's many more imba things, you guys mind helpin me add more?
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#2FMLGPosted 2/24/2013 11:10:44 AM
0/10

You make the game too easy then complain about it being too easy.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#3Curved_Sw0rdPosted 2/24/2013 11:11:00 AM
I love ninja flips, how bout you?
---
If Early day, or Late at night, It's not my problem, I'll be alright.
No cause you name, is worth the fight. But if I'm bored, then yeah, I might.
#4The_nWjoePosted 2/24/2013 11:14:20 AM
FMLG posted...
0/10

this
#5Oil_Rope_Bombs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:27:23 AM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
I love ninja flips, how bout you?

Yes, i >3 ninja flips. :)

FMLG posted...
0/10

Why should I be able to make it so easy, then? I don't see the logic in intentionally gimping myself because of bad design.
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#6LockeadonPosted 2/24/2013 11:28:22 AM
most amusing troll topic today lmao
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#7Bigtymer113Posted 2/24/2013 11:29:54 AM
0/10

This doesn't address the fact that there are literally no other weapons that come close to being as powerful as Daedric weapons. Especially enchanted and upgraded.

Why finish quests if all you get is some weapon that won't come close to being as powerful as your Daedric Weapons? I shouldn't have to handicap myself in order to make the game more difficult.
---
Poetic Justice
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#8the_arisenPosted 2/24/2013 11:34:13 AM
Lockeadon posted...

Really this is the most amusing troll topic? Wow thats lame... I remember when this board used to be like an episode of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, with all of us just yelling our opinions out and the winner being the one who yelled the loudest and most often. It was a simple time when emotion trumped logic... those where the days...
---
Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski
#9LockeadonPosted 2/24/2013 11:56:00 AM
the_arisen posted...
Lockeadon posted...

Really this is the most amusing troll topic? Wow thats lame... I remember when this board used to be like an episode of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, with all of us just yelling our opinions out and the winner being the one who yelled the loudest and most often. It was a simple time when emotion trumped logic... those where the days...

you should see the other entries lol
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#10Gray_wolf1119Posted 2/24/2013 12:12:38 PM
Bigtymer113 posted...
0/10

This doesn't address the fact that there are literally no other weapons that come close to being as powerful as Daedric weapons. Especially enchanted and upgraded.

Why finish quests if all you get is some weapon that won't come close to being as powerful as your Daedric Weapons? I shouldn't have to handicap myself in order to make the game more difficult.

You and TC need to stop playing skyrim like its a game you need to beat, you dont have to make the best of everything. You dont need the best of everything, you dont need to min/max.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org