Bethesda really needs to do a better job at balancing their stuff, to be honest.

#31KumaAspenPosted 2/24/2013 4:48:26 PM
Well. Considering the fact that you can find items with a better enchantment then you can make. I think the argument is void. Can you make boots that resist frost by 70%. Without using exploits? No you cannot. But you can find them as random loot.
#32rx54Posted 2/24/2013 4:51:24 PM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Bigtymer113 posted...
You and TC need to stop playing skyrim like its a game you need to beat, you dont have to make the best of everything. You dont need the best of everything, you dont need to min/max.

No one has still addressed the fact that this game has terrible weapon balance

Yes, sadly everyone who reads anything negativ about their favorite game just goes "LOL TROLL!!". Props for being the only one to provide a legitimate response..

They probably do the same thing if they get pulled over in real life.

Officer: You were speeding.
Idiot: LOL TROLL! *speeds off*
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvSMp7T2Kes
^ Drugs.
#33JohnRyan1228Posted 2/24/2013 4:54:44 PM
Doesn't really seem like a troll topic. Some more balance would be nice. He is totally right about lockpicking
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#34Oil_Rope_Bombs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 11:47:09 PM
niko-mp3 posted...
They should add a grenade launcher because without it you're just gimping yourself.

Uh if it's much stronger than anything else and will help me kill stuff, why don't I use it? There's nothing stoping me from using a OP weapons the developers added to the game...
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#35SmackpwnPosted 2/24/2013 11:52:49 PM
This game is way to easy and dumbed down for a elder scrolls game, there wouldnt be 3 pages of butthurt fanboys if all you thought was that it was a troll, when deep down you know its true, i shouldnt have to moderate myself just to keep the game challenging, the game should take into consideration me as a player doing everything in my power to win, and still remain challenging

And if you dont want to be challenged, play on easy mode, very hard is just a joke with items and potions
#36GodSpark127Posted 2/24/2013 11:52:51 PM
the_arisen posted...
Really this is the most amusing troll topic? Wow thats lame... I remember when this board used to be like an episode of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, with all of us just yelling our opinions out and the winner being the one who yelled the loudest and most often. It was a simple time when emotion trumped logic... those where the days...

This is the best post I have seen in a long time.

+100 internet points to you good sir (or madam).
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#37FreeMan5407Posted 2/25/2013 12:08:39 AM
i kinda agree when a stalhrim dagger , can do over 1,000 chaos dmg and around 300 frost dmg (not counting the physical dmg or sneak attack ) VS blizzard a master spell that only do around 80-100 dmg per second with potions and assuming your character don't have magic resistance or frost ex: being a nord, vampire or both

is a good thing skyrim is SP, but even "solo" games need balance
#38JiminipPosted 2/25/2013 12:24:27 AM
ITT people with no self control.

If a game has an invincibility cheat do you always use it?

If a sports management game has an infinite money cheat do you always use it?

The answer to both of those should be no, because it spoils the game and makes it too easy. See any connection?
---
'Even with an IQ of 6000, it's still brown trouser time.'
#39Oil_Rope_Bombs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:27:02 AM
Jiminip posted...

The answer to both of those should be no, because it spoils the game and makes it too easy. See any connection?

We arent talkin about cheats, genius. -_- These are things the develepors put in the game THEMSELVES, these were meant to be used. They aren't cheat codes, glitches, hax or w/e
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#40JiminipPosted 2/25/2013 12:28:29 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
Jiminip posted...

We arent talkin about cheats, genius. -_- These are things the develepors put in the game THEMSELVES, these were meant to be used. They aren't cheat codes, glitches, hax or w/e

So the developers don't put those sorts of cheats in their games?

Please explain exactly how it is different.
---
'Even with an IQ of 6000, it's still brown trouser time.'