Merchant perk is awesome

#11CaptainKatsuraPosted 2/24/2013 1:18:15 PM
I must be super picky with my loot then.I always manage to sell all of my loot at a nearby town without the Merchant/Investor perks. :v
---
Herp-a derp
#12niko-mp3Posted 2/24/2013 2:58:03 PM
Paying for high level training will clear your inventory right quick.
#13turn_basedPosted 2/24/2013 3:16:22 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Just do the best glitch, and it will render that perk iseless

See poll

False.

Pay for smithing training in Riften, sell high level poisons back to reclaim the money. Without a glitch, using 3 measly perks.

I ALWAYS get merchant perk, makes life easier, load screens suck.
#14JohnRyan1228Posted 2/24/2013 3:17:56 PM
turn_based posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Just do the best glitch, and it will render that perk iseless

See poll

False.

Pay for smithing training in Riften, sell high level poisons back to reclaim the money. Without a glitch, using 3 measly perks.

I ALWAYS get merchant perk, makes life easier, load screens suck.

There are other ways to get free smithing training without wasting perks.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#15RampagingwalrusPosted 2/24/2013 3:22:54 PM
CaptainKatsura posted...
I must be super picky with my loot then.I always manage to sell all of my loot at a nearby town without the Merchant/Investor perks. :v

This.
Only loot I ever pick up are gems and jewellery.
Money is worthless, so the only reason to pick up/sell loot is to boost Speech, so taking more than you can sell is pointless.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#16JohnRyan1228Posted 2/24/2013 3:25:24 PM(edited)
Rampagingwalrus posted...
CaptainKatsura posted...

This.
Only loot I ever pick up are gems and jewellery.
Money is worthless, so the only reason to pick up/sell loot is to boost Speech, so taking more than you can sell is pointless.

Depends. in the vanilla game you are mostly right. With hearthfire you are probably gonna need some money
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.