Do you do anything specific in EVERY playthrough?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do you do anything specific in EVERY playthrough?
3 years ago#1
I always join the Thieves' Guild. I like to be able to pay off guards to avoid the hassle while I'm trying to take care of things, I always make it a point to improve my smithing snd enchanting skills to keep damage output high. Do you do something for EVERY playthrough you do?
Just so everyone knows, the plural of STAFF is STAVES
3 years ago#2
I make it a point to save occasionally.
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at -
3 years ago#3
I always escape from Helgen. Every. Single. Time.
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world." - Buddah
3 years ago#4
I always move in every playthrough.

I should do one where I don't move at all.Ever.
Herp-a derp
3 years ago#5
I speak to people in every single playthrough. If those imperial bastards didn't force me to talk to them when the game started, why, I'd do a no talking playthrough. AND finish every quest. Somehow.
3 years ago#6
i always go to riverwood and get the golden claw quest, double back and clear out embershard mine, once i leave the mine i swim across the river and murder anise outside of her cabin in cold blood. then do bleak falls barrow for the claw. every. single. time.
Gamertag - Mosaic78
3 years ago#7
Join the CoW every single time, even on non-mage characters. Mostly, for storage purposes until I save enough to buy/make my own home
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
3 years ago#8
I kill bandits. On every single play through. Even my illusionist has tasted battle.
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
3 years ago#9
I choose Ralof, loot all the armor from the imperials in Helgen, and sell off the armor for money in Riverwood. Then I use it to buy carriage passage to all of the major cities.
3 years ago#10
I always feel compelled to immediately put a point in haggling. Every. Single. Time.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do you do anything specific in EVERY playthrough?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived