That's it. Done. Officially swearing off Destruction forever.

#111GodSpark127Posted 2/26/2013 6:47:28 PM
Fallout3_Girl posted...
LinkLuigi posted...
HaloFan3000 posted...
*runs through topic naked*

Boy, there you go
You're telling me that you love me
But boy you know
That you belong to another girl who loves you
You are so fine, (so fine, so fine)
You blow my mind
(Things you do) with the things you do to me
(She sees) She's not blind, she's not blind
Things you do for me, but I know

I'm so into you
I don't know what I'm gonna do
Boy, you got me so confused
I don't know what I'm gonna do

Fix'd

Hahahahaha!
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#112DocOdinePosted 2/26/2013 8:33:13 PM
fatclemenza posted...
If you can't use it as a primary, you're just a terrible mage, admit it and move on.

Tell me how to better use it as a primary.

Runes are expensive, use them out of combat and set a trap, fire runes work amazing on oil. Burst the Flame spell, don't spray. Dragons need Magicka for shouts, lightning helps drain this. Using impact you can lay down a Wall spell and them stagger an enemy as they stand on it, holding them there for more damage over time. Single element focuses can be fun to RP, but if you want to maximize your damage you need at least 2, ESPECIALLY if one is frost, I use all 3 myself. Learn a gear setup that works for YOU. 100% reduction is fun, but unnecessary. Archmage Robes+ ring+ circlet + Seeker of Sorcery and I'm at 93% with large magicka/regen to be able to dual cast Dremoras and still fight, and I'm not even a necrovamp. They are gods of magic.
---
Life is a concert, and I'll be your closing act.
#113fatclemenzaPosted 2/26/2013 8:44:49 PM
Runes are expensive, use them out of combat and set a trap, fire runes work amazing on oil. Burst the Flame spell, don't spray. Dragons need Magicka for shouts, lightning helps drain this. Using impact you can lay down a Wall spell and them stagger an enemy as they stand on it, holding them there for more damage over time. Single element focuses can be fun to RP, but if you want to maximize your damage you need at least 2, ESPECIALLY if one is frost, I use all 3 myself. Learn a gear setup that works for YOU. 100% reduction is fun, but unnecessary. Archmage Robes+ ring+ circlet + Seeker of Sorcery and I'm at 93% with large magicka/regen to be able to dual cast Dremoras and still fight, and I'm not even a necrovamp. They are gods of magic.

Thanks. I haven't given runes or wall of xxx spells much thought since they don't scale in damage and cost a ton.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#114A_Dirty_LiberalPosted 2/26/2013 8:53:30 PM
Saying destruction isn't underpowered based on glitches and exploits is like saying the double melee glitch in Halo 2 was a totally legitimate way to play.
---
Gold Guns in MW3: All of Them
#115JohnRyan1228Posted 2/26/2013 11:05:19 PM
A_Dirty_Liberal posted...
Saying destruction isn't underpowered based on glitches and exploits is like saying the double melee glitch in Halo 2 was a totally legitimate way to play.

It didn't need exploits to not be underpowered. Impact is a very useful perk that makes handling most enemies, including dragons pretty simple. Add augmented xxx and a destruction potion, and you are more than fine going with destruction.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.