Heljarchen Hall

#11turn_basedPosted 2/26/2013 9:27:50 AM
NeoZanther posted...
Cept there is no one sitting in the Jarls room either. Only 5 people in the Hall, the Jarl, his Housecarl, the servent guy and the Stormcloack guy and the Wizard.

If you spoke to all of them and got nothing, then someone else already has dibs on that property. Too late for you, sorry.

Lucky for you, though, it's the worst of the 3. IMO.
#12NeoZanther(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:49:16 PM
turn_based posted...
NeoZanther posted...
Cept there is no one sitting in the Jarls room either. Only 5 people in the Hall, the Jarl, his Housecarl, the servent guy and the Stormcloack guy and the Wizard.

If you spoke to all of them and got nothing, then someone else already has dibs on that property. Too late for you, sorry.

Actually I like the view and is centerly located on the Map.

And don't think anyone else can call dibs on this type of thing.
---
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great!" - Albel
#13FreeMan5407Posted 2/26/2013 6:02:20 PM
NeoZanther posted...
turn_based posted...
NeoZanther posted...

Actually I like the view and is centerly located on the Map.

And don't think anyone else can call dibs on this type of thing.

sound like a stupid question, but did you ask him is there more things to do?
#14NeoZanther(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:22:38 PM
Been checking with the Jarl and all he gives is the Dragon dialog and the war dialog. The Inn Keeper just does the normal two options and rumor of the DBH door.

I have only the delivery for that female miner and the Dadric quest left to do in town and still not offered to be Thane yet and I'm lv 23.
---
#15FreeMan5407Posted 2/26/2013 6:31:00 PM
NeoZanther posted...
Been checking with the Jarl and all he gives is the Dragon dialog and the war dialog. The Inn Keeper just does the normal two options and rumor of the DBH door.

I have only the delivery for that female miner and the Dadric quest left to do in town and still not offered to be Thane yet and I'm lv 23.

maybe finish the civil war, but my character join the imperial, yet to finish the jagged crown, finish dawnstar daedra quest and kill the giant

after that i ask is there anything? , then i receive the options to become thane and purchase land

my stat on helping the people of the pale was 0/3, so apparently you don't need that
#16NeoZanther(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:37:42 PM
Since this is my Nord Sword and Board I've joined the Rebellion and about ready to sack Whiterun, after I get married. Future wife is from Whiterun and so was wanting the house that looks over Whiterun.

Only other option I can think of is to do the main quest and give up Dawnstar to the Imperials.
---
#17lunarswordPosted 2/26/2013 6:39:14 PM
NeoZanther posted...

well, you said you did Waking Nightmare already, but this seems to imply otherwise. if you haven't finished it yet, that's your problem
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#18NeoZanther(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:55:36 PM(edited)
Remember there are two Dadric quests in Dawnstar. The other one is for Mehrune Dagon's Dagger.
---
#19FreeMan5407Posted 2/26/2013 6:48:36 PM
NeoZanther posted...
Remember there are two Dadric quests in Dawnstar. The other one is for Maron Dagon's Dagger.

after you completed the walking nightmare, did you ask for another job like kill a giant misc. quest?
#20NeoZanther(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:53:47 PM
He only gives two Dialog choices. The one about being prepared for a dragon attack and the other being his stance on the war.
---