Character Battle Skyrim Edition: Battle 1 - Ulfric Stormcloak vs General Tullius

#21GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:48:53 PM
Semi-Automatic posted...
I think a better one would be Legate Rikke vs Ulfric's right hand man(can't remember name).

Noted ;)
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#22Jarl_StormcloakPosted 2/26/2013 2:50:55 PM
General Tullius.
#23RebelElite791Posted 2/26/2013 2:52:12 PM
Gamer-Chris posted...
I support the Empire, but I gotta give this one to Ulfric. Tullius has more experience, but he comes off as the strategist type, not the fighter. Not only that, but I think Ulfric might be younger. Plus, Ulfric can use The Voice. As stated before, if it were a battle fought with armies at their command, Tullius would win. One-on-one, however...

Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if Tullius took it without Shouts.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#24IamI3rianPosted 2/26/2013 3:57:24 PM
I mean... I know you're a lore guy and all, but Ulfric's lookin at something like 948 (Tullius HP) vs. his 1,383 (Ulfric HP) at level 50.

That's a pretty big difference.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#25LinkLuigiPosted 2/26/2013 5:35:35 PM
I thought Ulfric was stuck at lvl 10. Am I wrong?
#26Mushroom87Posted 2/26/2013 6:09:09 PM
ulfric will just shout him to peices like he did the emperor
---
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA
#27Mortiis33Posted 2/26/2013 6:18:23 PM
Ulfric was captured and going to get beheaded until Alduin inadvertently saved his rear. If he couldn't handle a small ambush with only a handful of guards I doubt he could handle a general. But stat wise I'd say Ulfric, just to be fair.
---
"Non Timetis Messor..."
#28IamI3rianPosted 2/26/2013 6:20:18 PM
Handful.

Just on the way to the inside of the keep (where you get your hands unbound) I counted over 30 imperials. That's like 6-1 odds.

Many of whom were mages. Lesser ward blocks shouts. Even the piddling stagger Ulfric's thu'um causes.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#29GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:27:23 PM(edited)
Well, I was going to keep this open for awhile, but the landslide results show that it's not really necessary.

Ulfric Stormcloak wins!

I'll start battle #2 shortly.

If a mod happens by and wants to lock this thing up, feel free.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#30Gamer-ChrisPosted 2/26/2013 6:27:55 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Handful.

Just on the way to the inside of the keep (where you get your hands unbound) I counted over 30 imperials. That's like 6-1 odds.

Many of whom were mages. Lesser ward blocks shouts. Even the piddling stagger Ulfric's thu'um causes.

Why would you imply all those Imperials were part of the ambush? To me they looked like they were stationed there. We can't know for sure how many Imperials ambushed Ulfric, but I think it's safe to say the numbers were at least even. And Ulfric had The Voice on his side, so I'd say he had the advantage, yet he allowed himself to be captured. I'm sticking by my Ulfric vote, but I still want to point out how dumb and/or weak a fighter/commander Ulfric was/is.
---
I like video games.