Character Battle Skyrim Edition: Battle 2 - Cicero vs Aela the Huntress

#11RebelElite791Posted 2/26/2013 11:04:47 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Aela though, because sideboob.

The noblest reason of them all.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#12GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:17:36 PM
Wow, I figured it'd be close but damn. I don't think it has deviated from a tie by more than 3 votes at any time.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#13VelonesePosted 2/27/2013 2:36:31 PM
I voted Cicero, he is a whirlwind with those butter knives. So what if his wife looks like a horker.
---
HR9 "Lord of Destruction" MHP2 G solo & HR9 MHFU
I am the obnoxious thorn in your side that can't be removed.
#14GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:46:18 PM
Ohh, since I mentioned how close it was when it was 30/30. Things have taken a turn and now Aela is on top. *subtle wink*
---
#15nathraxhPosted 2/27/2013 2:57:49 PM
*I s'pose there's Dark Brotherhood spoilers ahead. You've been warned.*

This one's definitely much closer than the first. I'm gonna throw a vote behind Cicero, because he's already taken down a werewolf, and sure, he was injured severely, but as far as we know (or as far as I remember, if he mentions something to the contrary) that's the first werewolf he's ever even fought. If he can take on a werewolf without even preparing for it, imagine what he can do now that he knows a little more about their strengths/weaknesses. It also seems likely to me that Arnbjorn has been a werewolf much longer than Aela, and was probably far more experienced in using that form.

But still, Aela's got range with her bow, and a werewolf's still a werewolf, no matter how high pitched your laugh is. So perhaps it depends on what stage in the game the fight takes place - before/after Arnbjorn and Cicero's fight.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#16King_of_NowPosted 2/27/2013 3:04:51 PM
Cicero obviously
#17GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 3:28:28 PM
Final bump before I declare a winner and close this thing up. It's still pretty close...
---
#18GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:51:44 PM
Ding! Ding! Time is up. It was close, but...

Aela the Huntress wins!

Battle 3 will be coming soon.
---