One thing you never do in this game...

#1FPS_MenacePosted 2/26/2013 8:08:38 PM
For example... I just realized I never use stamina potions
---
XBGT: HorrorSpliff
"You couldn't reach the top in a bad game of Tetris" - MC Juice
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 2/26/2013 8:09:53 PM
I have never joined the Dark Brotherhood.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3FreeMan5407Posted 2/26/2013 8:12:39 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
I have never joined the Dark Brotherhood.

you should join at least one, i found the DB introducion/meeting the new members quite funny
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 2/26/2013 8:14:19 PM
FreeMan5407 posted...
you should join at least one, i found the DB introducion/meeting the new members quite funny

I "joined" once, and met the horrible characters, and got the first set of missions...
Then I immediately loaded an earlier save and killed every last one of them.
Nothing that badly written should be allowed to exist, let alone be acknowledged.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5Semi-AutomaticPosted 2/26/2013 8:18:02 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...

I "joined" once, and met the horrible characters, and got the first set of missions...
Then I immediately loaded an earlier save and killed every last one of them.
Nothing that badly written should be allowed to exist, let alone be acknowledged.

I feel like they should have more members. Being a PROFESSIONAL ASSASSIN CULT. I will probably make a thread on this tomorrow.
---
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..
#6GodSpark127Posted 2/26/2013 8:18:30 PM
Finish a character.

I hit a point (usually around level 30-40) and then start daydreaming about a new character with a new backstory, soon enough I am playing them and then the cycle repeats.

I am determined to break it with my Nord Warrior though. As I am doing a "logical purist" playthrough. Sticking to the default lore as much as possible and doing things in a logical order.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#7lunarswordPosted 2/26/2013 8:23:58 PM
never stuck with a non-"human" character longer than 10 levels. just doesn't feel right because of all the lore reasons this game throws in your face.
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#8silverhunter16Posted 2/26/2013 8:27:16 PM
Join the War. It seems unnecessary as a whole and both sides have their negatives.

Storrmcloaks have Skald who is an all around failure as a leader for not caring for his people and disregarding everything including the safety of his hold for the war. Same goes for Korir and his hatred of mages and the CoW preferring to place blame on them for the destruction of Winterhold but not doing anything to really restore his hold.

Imperials have MAVEN F***ING BLACK-BRIAR. (Damn you, you essential b****)

You just can't win.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#9The_nWjoePosted 2/26/2013 8:55:58 PM
I have never done a pure mage character. Started several, but they have always morphed into something else. I am not big on having followers, so I always end up wearing armor and using weapons.
#10vincestickPosted 2/26/2013 9:13:46 PM
I've never liked dancing close to the fire.