This game is stupid.

#1Fisto_Posted 2/27/2013 9:09:41 AM
You either completely pwn the crap out of an enemy with dual-fireballs or you get introduced to this game's ridiculous artificial difficulty such as meeting a Draugr Deathlord at level 10 while working for the Companions.

The guards praise you for saving the world, but you turn a corner and some random woman starts treating you like you're below her.

While wandering the country slaying dragons and devouring their souls, you get attacked by bandits with fur armor and iron swords.

If you ignore the main quest, nothing happens. Go ahead and become leader of every faction in the game.

Don't trip on any draugr!

God this game is casual. I'd like someone to make one decent argument against these points I brought up. This game is fun for all of its character customization it has, but the things I listed take away the experience of being an immersive game.
---
Please assume the position.
#2Rone8822Posted 2/27/2013 9:18:44 AM
Ever played a Bethesda game before?

1/10
#3RikashiPosted 2/27/2013 9:20:00 AM
ur faec is stuipd
#4drointhewindPosted 2/27/2013 9:25:22 AM
To be honest he did bring up some good points.
Especially about the main quest. I chose to ignore it completely on my new character, I have over 60 hours played and not a single dragon has appeared or been killed. It kinda kills the immersion, its a pretty peaceful world.
The civil war??? where? no battles, no hardships on the people.
You did save the world................why am I still paying for stuff? why are you arresting me?

I think it will be another generation or 2 before we see what we want. I mean just think about the logistics of it. They did a good job with what they had, and I love the game to death. But lets not ignore its shortcomings either.

On a side note, mods do help.
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#5IronticsDragonLPosted 2/27/2013 9:32:34 AM
I knows right?!1 THIS GAME BLOOWWS! COD IS BETTAH!
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#6HoonDingPosted 2/27/2013 9:33:24 AM
Fisto, your hubris is showing.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#7thor23Posted 2/27/2013 9:41:57 AM
drointhewind posted...
To be honest he did bring up some good points.
Especially about the main quest. I chose to ignore it completely on my new character, I have over 60 hours played and not a single dragon has appeared or been killed. It kinda kills the immersion, its a pretty peaceful world.

That's a good thing. You can choose not to play the main story and roleplay a completely different character if you want. And how is the world peaceful just because there's no dragons? There's still a civil war, Thalmor occupation, bandits everywhere, Forsworn, monsters, undead wizards and Dragon Priests, vampires... WTF are you talking about?
#8OverburdenedPosted 2/27/2013 9:44:26 AM(edited)
If they're bandits whats the problem with them having fur armour and steel swords? Surely that's more fitting than them running around in ebony armour with Daedric swords?

Tripping over draugr? They have legs to step over things, it's really quite clever. Or you mean tripping over draugr? Too much of that sleeping tree sap me thinks.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#9WebstedgePosted 2/27/2013 9:50:10 AM
Fisto_ posted...

If you ignore the main quest, nothing happens. Go ahead and become leader of every faction in the game.

this is a great thing, one of the reasons why this game rocks. You can do whatever mission you want at whatever time. All of them, or none of them. What the hell is wrong with this?
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#10NalzindarPosted 2/27/2013 10:18:52 AM
*Troll Alert*
---
In all honest,
Nalzindar the Wise