Quests that you wish had become more. "Possible Spoilers"

#1TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/27/2013 6:12:29 PM
Laid to Rest. The Man Who Cried Wolf/ The Wolf Queen Awakened. Missing in Action. These are a few of the side quests that I have enjoyed more than most of the main quests itself. My only complaint? That they are only one or two quests and then they are done. I would have liked more story to them. Are there any side quests you wish had been expanded upon.
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 2/27/2013 6:21:29 PM
Bromjunaar Sanctuary.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3IronticsDragonLPosted 2/27/2013 6:26:28 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
Bromjunaar Sanctuary.

That could have been epic. They should have made it so that when you put the Masks into the busts of the Dragon Priests, Konahrik himself would appear and would attack you with the shades of the other Eight.
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 My Online Nintendo ID: IronticsDragonL
#4silverhunter16Posted 2/27/2013 8:10:19 PM
All faction quest-lines
Forsworn Conspiracy/No one escapes Cidhna Mine.
Destroy the Dark Brotherhood.

Just to name a few off the top of my head.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#5HabefietPosted 2/27/2013 10:20:07 PM
Destroy the Dark Brotherhood.

thiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIS

It is so stupid that that's like a quest and a half. I would have loved to include that as an epic alternative. Killing Astrid means that you've got the Dark Brotherhood hounding you constantly as you explore the criminal underworld of Skyrim to try and find out where they're hidden and take them out once and for all. As it stands, it's pathetic.

I desperately wish that College of Winterhold and the Companions were longer and more interesting. I didn't like some of the choices for any of the main questlines tbh, especially the Thieves Guild (extortion guild? no awesome big heist to round it out? etc.), but at least they had some meat on them. Those things were short as hell and uninteresting to boot. They could have done sooo much more with the Psijic Order, just for example. Herp ba derp.

Uhhh

I would have liked to see the Bard's College more fleshed out a bit too because it's a neat idea and gives people who want to roleplay a high Speech/bard kinda person more of a way to actually do so.

Honestly the sidequests were neat and all and there were some sidequests and even miscellaneous objectives that I wish were fleshed out more but my true wish is for Bethesda to either put way more effort into their main questlines or drop them entirely and just make a big sexy world with lots of big sexy sidequests.
#6Jstretch19Posted 2/27/2013 10:21:57 PM
Pretty much every single one of them.
---
Screw GS
#7IamI3rianPosted 2/27/2013 10:24:03 PM
I'd have liked the class before yours to actually have been a quest at the CoW. I mean.. I think they scrapped it at some point, but they mention it, and you can find all their bodies... and they have some named items. = /

Agree with Bard's college & Potema. Both could've been really cool.

I'd like to add the Pale Lady to the mix as well. Seems they could've done more with that whole situation.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#8IronticsDragonLPosted 2/28/2013 5:26:49 AM
IamI3rian posted...
I'd have liked the class before yours to actually have been a quest at the CoW. I mean.. I think they scrapped it at some point, but they mention it, and you can find all their bodies... and they have some named items. = /

Agree with Bard's college & Potema. Both could've been really cool.

I'd like to add the Pale Lady to the mix as well. Seems they could've done more with that whole situation.

It kinda is, but not a real quest. It's akin to a misc quest.
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL
#9Ajd_KingPosted 2/28/2013 6:14:12 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
Pretty much every single one of them.

---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#10master_gamr1231Posted 2/28/2013 6:20:41 AM
In My Time of Need. It would have been neat to get some resolution later on as to who was telling the truth (even though it WAS quite obvious). Actually, it would have been really cool if, no matter who you picked, you learned later on that the other one was the good one.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!