I... I'm not sure how to treat this *SPOILERS*

#1heatmaster28Posted 2/27/2013 7:03:36 PM
So, I was wandering near Traitor's Post, killin' some bandits, and I go to leave... And there's Skjor... In the same position he died in, just upright, and floating along, bottom half in the ground. I've already finished the Companions quest line, so he should be dead. I mean, he does still looks dead, just... floating. Do... Do I follow him? Or should I try sending him back to Hircine?
---
No comment...
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 2/27/2013 7:04:50 PM
He is glitched, due to being part of random spawns.
So, he is now "alive" again, back in the Companion's mead hall.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3heatmaster28(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:10:30 PM
Err, not quite the mead hall. It's really more the wilderness. I mean, the guy isn't even moving. Well, he is, but... It's like uhh... His body is in some kind of stasis, but the whole of him is floating on a path... Or is that just part of the glitch?
---
No comment...
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 2/27/2013 7:13:24 PM
Yeah, he spawned as part of a random encounter.
But a side-effect of this is, he will also be alive again back within the mead hall.

All of the Companions that can spawn in random encounters are "essential" due to this, as even if they die, they can be respawned and then re-recruited.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5neithskyePosted 2/27/2013 7:19:50 PM
If you wait a day or two then return to Jorrvaskr you'll likely see him walking around alive, like nothing ever happened. You'll even be able to do radiant quests for him.
#6heatmaster28(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:23:18 PM
Oh, cool... Or creepy? Eh, thanks for helping me out anyway!
---
No comment...