How many hours have you clocked in?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many hours have you clocked in?
3 years ago#21
It's hard to know... At this point I've probably overwritten more character saves than I currently have saved.

Probably up in the 1000 hours area though.
PSN: Davelicious GT: DavePeesThePool
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg
3 years ago#22
Somewhere between 2,500 to 2,700...

Not to say I'm better than 13rian, but sorry my friend I'm the biggest loser here. Though I have a job, I have a child and I'm married.
Therefore my wife has made me slowly give up every interest/hobby I've ever known except gaming. So all my spare time goes into this wonderful escape from reality
3 years ago#23
I don't doubt that (the numbers I mean). I've been playing Dust for many, many hours. Had I been in Skyrim all that time, I'd likely have hit 3k like Scotch. = O

Do you get married in game... or adopt perhaps. Because if yes, well... I've got some more questions for ya. ; ]
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
3 years ago#24
IamI3rian posted...
I don't doubt that (the numbers I mean). I've been playing Dust for many, many hours. Had I been in Skyrim all that time, I'd likely have hit 3k like Scotch. = O

Do you get married in game... or adopt perhaps. Because if yes, well... I've got some more questions for ya. ; ]

Married???
Yes I did...intact I married the girl you meet through the dark brotherhood quest.
I have yet to adopt a child as to I rather enjoy "lovers comfort" and from life experience I know you lose that perk once said child comes into the picture.
It's almost like the child has a built in device that goes off just about the same time...well that's another thread.
I do know that if you build your home you have the select the bedroom wing in order for your kiddies to move in.
I also know that with the dlc's you get more adoptable options. There's a girl in whiterun that wasn't there before whom you can adopt.
Though I haven't done it I believe if you just purchase a house you can revisit the thanes steward and they can add a child's bed in place of something else
3 years ago#25
I have yet to adopt a child as to I rather enjoy "lovers comfort" and from life experience I know you lose that perk once said child comes into the picture.

X D

Hilarious.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
3 years ago#26
jaguarfan0016 posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Married???
Yes I did...intact I married the girl you meet through the dark brotherhood quest.
It's almost like the child has a built in device that goes off just about the same time...well that's another thread.
I do know that if you build your home you have the select the bedroom wing in order for your kiddies to move in.
I also know that with the dlc's you get more adoptable options. There's a girl in whiterun that wasn't there before whom you can adopt.
Though I haven't done it I believe if you just purchase a house you can revisit the thanes steward and they can add a child's bed in place of something else

Not true oon the bedroom wing. You can adopt kids and have them move in without it FYI
"Know your pro athletes before you try to spell their names please....(It's) McGuire" -- brewcrew125
3 years ago#27
silverhunter16 posted...
I've been playing this game exclusively since release so however many hours are in a year and three months minus time to sleep/work

This is how it is with me also. I just can't get into anything else.
3 years ago#28
1200+ over four characters. around 800 on my main tho.
You've got headpigeons. Go to the nurse.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many hours have you clocked in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived