How many hours have you clocked in?

#21daveliciousPosted 2/28/2013 5:56:34 AM
It's hard to know... At this point I've probably overwritten more character saves than I currently have saved.

Probably up in the 1000 hours area though.
---
PSN: Davelicious GT: DavePeesThePool
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg
#22jaguarfan0016Posted 2/28/2013 7:01:35 AM(edited)
Somewhere between 2,500 to 2,700...

Not to say I'm better than 13rian, but sorry my friend I'm the biggest loser here. Though I have a job, I have a child and I'm married.
Therefore my wife has made me slowly give up every interest/hobby I've ever known except gaming. So all my spare time goes into this wonderful escape from reality
#23IamI3rianPosted 2/28/2013 7:08:33 AM
I don't doubt that (the numbers I mean). I've been playing Dust for many, many hours. Had I been in Skyrim all that time, I'd likely have hit 3k like Scotch. = O

Do you get married in game... or adopt perhaps. Because if yes, well... I've got some more questions for ya. ; ]
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#24jaguarfan0016Posted 2/28/2013 7:20:05 AM
IamI3rian posted...
I don't doubt that (the numbers I mean). I've been playing Dust for many, many hours. Had I been in Skyrim all that time, I'd likely have hit 3k like Scotch. = O

Do you get married in game... or adopt perhaps. Because if yes, well... I've got some more questions for ya. ; ]

Married???
Yes I did...intact I married the girl you meet through the dark brotherhood quest.
I have yet to adopt a child as to I rather enjoy "lovers comfort" and from life experience I know you lose that perk once said child comes into the picture.
It's almost like the child has a built in device that goes off just about the same time...well that's another thread.
I do know that if you build your home you have the select the bedroom wing in order for your kiddies to move in.
I also know that with the dlc's you get more adoptable options. There's a girl in whiterun that wasn't there before whom you can adopt.
Though I haven't done it I believe if you just purchase a house you can revisit the thanes steward and they can add a child's bed in place of something else
#25IamI3rianPosted 2/28/2013 7:23:18 AM
I have yet to adopt a child as to I rather enjoy "lovers comfort" and from life experience I know you lose that perk once said child comes into the picture.

X D

Hilarious.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#26VOLCOM333Posted 2/28/2013 8:17:02 AM
jaguarfan0016 posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Married???
Yes I did...intact I married the girl you meet through the dark brotherhood quest.
It's almost like the child has a built in device that goes off just about the same time...well that's another thread.
I do know that if you build your home you have the select the bedroom wing in order for your kiddies to move in.
I also know that with the dlc's you get more adoptable options. There's a girl in whiterun that wasn't there before whom you can adopt.
Though I haven't done it I believe if you just purchase a house you can revisit the thanes steward and they can add a child's bed in place of something else

Not true oon the bedroom wing. You can adopt kids and have them move in without it FYI
---
"Know your pro athletes before you try to spell their names please....(It's) McGuire" -- brewcrew125
#27TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/28/2013 8:31:34 AM
silverhunter16 posted...
I've been playing this game exclusively since release so however many hours are in a year and three months minus time to sleep/work

This is how it is with me also. I just can't get into anything else.
#28macriley05Posted 2/28/2013 8:36:06 AM
1200+ over four characters. around 800 on my main tho.
---
You've got headpigeons. Go to the nurse.