Ha ha... FAIL *Possible Spoilers*

#11JDawgSA93Posted 2/28/2013 7:32:33 AM
Was doing the Heart of Dibela quest. After I got the girl and returned to Markarth I was already fed up with her constant irritating voice and comments. I wonder if there might be anyway to kill her just for giggles, so I take her up to the highest point I can find in Markarth, which was the guard tower. I brought her up there, would sprint push her onto the rocks, and as I go in for the final shove she runs to the right and toward me, which causes me to miss and makes me go falling to my death. I was furious but laughing too hard.

I ended up finally pushing her off, and she'd cling to the wall until she reached a drop off and fall. She just falls, has that dead/rag doll effect upon impact, and gets back up like nothing happened. Such shame.
---
Much to Yuri's disgust so he tricked Gersch in to opening the mechanism trapping Gersch in it. Yuri sees his error and he dashboards.
#12neithskyePosted 2/28/2013 10:12:46 AM
IamI3rian posted...
I really hate the longer drawn out ones. You've got a few moments to think about how you're gonna die, and there's nothing you can do about it. = /

Could you please provide an example? Short of the falling death you mention, I can't for the life of me think of a drawn-out death where there isn't time to heal or drink a healing potion?
#13HoonDingPosted 2/28/2013 10:17:35 AM
I fall down the levitation elevator in Tel Mithryn all the time. My followers hate me.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#14koutsu88Posted 2/28/2013 10:18:11 AM
a ****ing glitch ruined all my saves(even auto saves) effectively killing all my
characters at once. -_-+

*two weeks later and is still pissed off"
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#15sunbro1Posted 2/28/2013 10:27:30 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
I was recently killed by a Dwemer Steam Dragon...
Was just walking along, and all of a sudden a spider manifested itself in front of me, so I got to fighting it.
Suddenly the ground shook, I turned around, and the damned dragon kill cam'd me.

First time I had fought one, so had no idea the spider thing was a distractionary measure.
I thought it was just part of the Aetherium shards thing, as I was heading to Deep Folk crossing to grab the last shard I needed.

Steam dragons are a *****. Dramen can take the piss with their disarm spamming
#16Spinder1Posted 2/28/2013 10:32:04 AM
Was clearing out Fort... whatever, the one near Dawnstar, a few days ago. Tidy up every place except the captain's quarters. Walk in, not too concerned, but still keeping a finger on the panic button (R2 with Become Ethereal equipped). Look at the closed door and "Bandit Marauder" appears at the top of the screen as I hear noises from behind it. Prepare a dualcharged Ignite. The door swings open -- and a split second later the screen is shaking, my character staggering, vision blurred, my spell going way off to the side, health dropping so quickly I don't react fast enough to either go Ethereal or bring up the menu. And I die.

Moral of the story: those spellcasting bandits are absolute evil, and Fireball spam is a horrifying, disgusting thing when it's turned against you. And this was on Adept with 50% magic resistance.
---
Let him be king over charred bones and cooked meat. Let him be the king of ashes
#17IronticsDragonLPosted 2/28/2013 11:42:36 AM
sunbro1 posted...
Was just walking along, and all of a sudden a spider manifested itself in front of me, so I got to fighting it.
Suddenly the ground shook, I turned around, and the damned dragon kill cam'd me.

First time I had fought one, so had no idea the spider thing was a distractionary measure.
I thought it was just part of the Aetherium shards thing, as I was heading to Deep Folk crossing to grab the last shard I needed.

I need to download that mod again since my Harddrive crashed.
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL
#18sunbro1Posted 2/28/2013 11:44:37 AM
IronticsDragonL posted...
sunbro1 posted...

****ING DRAMEN! I hate that God damn disarm shouts.
#19IronticsDragonLPosted 2/28/2013 11:48:06 AM
sunbro1 posted...
sunbro1 posted...

Disarm shouts can rot in hell.
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL
#20sunbro1Posted 2/28/2013 11:50:46 AM
sunbro1 posted...
sunbro1 posted...

Disarm shouts can rot in hell.

They hang round in 3's as well so the chance of them shouting disarm triples. I'm much more afraid of encountering these than dragons by far.