Have you ever played a game with more glitches than this one?

#1LenneValkiryePosted 2/28/2013 5:37:39 AM
Have you ever played a game with more glitches than this one? - Results (682 votes)
Yes, another TES game
15.1% (103 votes)
Yes, but not a TES game
62.32% (425 votes)
No, I have never played a game with more glitches than this one
22.58% (154 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think this is the single greatest glitchfest I have ever played.
The fact that the PC version has to rely on unofficial patches (some of which fix dozens of glitches) should speak by itself.
#2gunsndrosesPosted 2/28/2013 5:42:52 AM
I've never experienced glitches in this game. Nor Fallout 3. I met one bug in NV, but nothing spectacular.

I dislike exaggeration.
---
World at War was the best CoD.
#3JeffDudeLPosted 2/28/2013 5:53:26 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
I think this is the single greatest glitchfest I have ever played.
The fact that the PC version has to rely on unofficial patches (some of which fix dozens of glitches) should speak by itself.

just out of curiosity, how many games the size of Skyrim have you personally made that were completely glitch free?

how many games of the size and complexity of Skyrim have ever been made by anyone that were glitch free?

do you really believe we will ever have a completely glitch free game?

I'd rather a glitchy Skyrim to a non glitched COD Clone, but thats just me.
---
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
And this guy peed on it.
#4IamI3rianPosted 2/28/2013 5:57:42 AM
JeffDudeL posted...
just out of curiosity, how many games the size of Skyrim have you personally made that were completely glitch free?

Weakest argument ever. Someone whose job isn't to do something can't do it, so the people whose job it is get a free pass.

I hope you don't go skydiving... you might get hit in the karma.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 2/28/2013 6:04:42 AM
Several, both other TES games and games not made by Bethesda. Daggerfall was a freaking nightmare day one, getting out of the opening dungeon without a game-breaking glitch was a feat. I could make a list going back 30 years, with dozens of titles with either more or worse bugs than Skyrim.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6turn_basedPosted 2/28/2013 6:16:28 AM
Two Worlds.

Good post Brian, we should never accept or defend a product that is 'incomplete' or broken. It's a bad sign when consumers don't hold companies accountable. BAD SIGN.

No one would let Toyota or Ford Motor Co. get away with it, why let a game developer?

We get what we tolerate.
#7Ajd_KingPosted 2/28/2013 6:19:26 AM
JeffDudeL posted...

I don't know how to make a Big Mac, but if I get served a steaming pile of dog turd after ordering a Big Mac, I'd be an idiot to defend their giving of it to me.

Anyway, the only ones I can remember off the top of my head was the Alpha version (yeah) of Project Zomboid, and F3.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#8JeffDudeLPosted 2/28/2013 6:43:17 AM
It is a weak argument i'll admit that, but it really annoys me when people slate Skyrim because of the glitches.

I've experienced very few glitches whilst playing and find the game as near to perfect as any other game i have ever played.
---
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
And this guy peed on it.
#9AgainstTheEchoPosted 2/28/2013 6:49:06 AM
The Two Worlds series comes to mind.
Bad controls. Terrible frame rate on consoles.
Late night soap opera voice acting.
#102006_Posted 2/28/2013 6:56:41 AM
Assassins Creed 3