Have you ever played a game with more glitches than this one?

#21JeffDudeLPosted 2/28/2013 8:35:24 AM
Probably not a glitch as such but i seem to recall Oblivion was so jerky when out in the world that it was almost unplayable.
---
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
And this guy peed on it.
#22turn_basedPosted 2/28/2013 8:35:45 AM
Guitarshredderz posted...
Well in tc's defense his ignorance to creating the complexity and size of a game like skyrim is fairly high. All comes down to profit and time. Your whining is the least of their worries. He doesnt need the wiiu boards lol just head over to borderlands 2 boards. The whiners are concieved there

Profit and time? As if another 6-9 months in testing and tweaking could have impacted their profit.

Hemlock or Kool-Aid?
#23The_nWjoePosted 2/28/2013 8:36:36 AM
If you don't like it, don't play it. If you are being forced to play it against your will, let us know so we can contact the authorities on your behalf.
#24SxmfctPosted 2/28/2013 8:37:52 AM
JeffDudeL posted...
LenneValkirye posted...
I think this is the single greatest glitchfest I have ever played.
The fact that the PC version has to rely on unofficial patches (some of which fix dozens of glitches) should speak by itself.

just out of curiosity, how many games the size of Skyrim have you personally made that were completely glitch free?

how many games of the size and complexity of Skyrim have ever been made by anyone that were glitch free?

do you really believe we will ever have a completely glitch free game?

I'd rather a glitchy Skyrim to a non glitched COD Clone, but thats just me.

Before I clicked this thread I knew there would be fanboys trying to explain why there are so many glitches in this game, was very shocked to see it by the third post

So predictable smh
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#25Emerald_WyvernPosted 2/28/2013 8:40:43 AM
Vanilla Fallout: New Vegas
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#26MizunoRyuuPosted 2/28/2013 8:44:13 AM
Backyard Wrestling comes to mind. You could jump out of the arena from pretty much anywhere and just run into the background forever. Oh, and Skate 3 because this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfl33Tn0pYc
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#27PsycoHamsterPosted 2/28/2013 8:45:43 AM
Yes I have. Fallout New Vegas. I think the problem is that these kind of games are getting too big. Too many quests and interactions. If they keep on trying to put more and more into this kind of enviroment the bugs will just get worse...
#28Sir_SpecterPosted 2/28/2013 8:52:29 AM
IamI3rian posted...
JeffDudeL posted...
just out of curiosity, how many games the size of Skyrim have you personally made that were completely glitch free?

Weakest argument ever. Someone whose job isn't to do something can't do it, so the people whose job it is get a free pass.

I hope you don't go skydiving... you might get hit in the karma.

It becomes an even weaker argument when you realize that Skyrim is both the smallest TES game and the buggiest.

No, I've never even heard of a game with more glitches. Skyrim is the last thing I'll purchase from Bethesda without taking a long look at it first. They really squandered any good will I had for them with this game.
#29Krimson2Posted 2/28/2013 8:52:37 AM
Daggerfall wins hands-down.
---
A Slime draws near!
Command?
#30zerokidPosted 2/28/2013 8:54:30 AM
Pokemon Red and Blue, 'nuff said.
---
Official [nobody cares] of the [your favourite game here] board.