vampire lord powers in human form?

#1GalaticGodPosted 2/28/2013 7:04:03 PM
idk if it matters i play on ps3. i can get the blood bite spell or whatever in the right hand but i cant get the left hand spells?
#2Mick65Posted 2/28/2013 7:27:32 PM
LiqiudusSnake posted...
How to keep the Vampire Lord Powers in human form

- Vampire Lord Drain life spell
Steps:
1. Equip Conjure Bound Sword in your right hand.
2. Use Vampire Lord power and immediately Cast the sword spell
3. When transformed, charge the Drain Life spell. While charging it revert back to normal while still holding the spell the whole time.
4. Your should now have the drain life spell in your right hand!
(Note: Killing someone with the Drain Life spell still counts towards your Vampire Lord's perk tree experience)

- how to use any RECHARGE ability that the Vampire Lord has when you revert.
Steps:
1. Use the desired Vampire Lord ability that you want until it says its recharging.
(you may want to count to see how long it takes to recharge so you can time the 3rd step perfectly)
2. Switch to Revert Form ability (make sure to count through the quick select menu as the recharge timer counts through it)
3. At about 3-5 sec. before its done recharging repeatably press the Revert Form ability. If done right, it should say the ability is ready when you are normal again!
(Note: The best ability to use is Mist Form, unlike the other abilities, this one functions as its supposed to.)

how to use any left hand spell!
Steps:
1. Equip Conjure Bound Sword in your left hand
2. Use Vampire Lord power and immediately Cast bound sword
3. When transformed, equip the left hand spell you want to have.
4. Change power to Revert Form
5. Use Revert Form, wait untill your screen gets blurry and then VERY QUICKLY bring up the quick select menu. It should show that your left hand spell is still equipped, this is a lie.
6. VERY QUICKLY Press to equip the spell, when you do everything should disappear except Vampire's Sight
7. Exit quick select menu and quickly charge left hand spell until you revert
8. You should now have the left hand Vampire Lord spell in your human hand.

Be aware that for some reason your character grunts like he's in pain while using Vampire grip, nothing will extend the time of your Gargoyle summon and you cannot summon two Gargoyles in human form even if you have the twin souls perk or are wearing the Amulet of Gargoyles.

Permanently wear the Dragon Aspect Armor (Appearance only)

You will need to be a vampire lord for this to work.

- Use as many words of Dragon Aspect as you want to get your character looking how you want
- Use vampire lord ability while still having Dragon aspect on your character
- Let the Dragon Aspect wear off while still in Vampire Lord form (you can even use wait)
- Revert form to human and you will still be wearing the Spectral armor from Dragon Aspect. This lasts through everything from saving and loading, fast traveling, and visiting other planes of existence.
- The only way I have found to disable the affect is to use Dragon aspect again and let it run out, or using werewolf form if your a hybrid.

---
JAFO
#3ShockWav3Posted 2/28/2013 7:39:37 PM
Hot damn.
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#4RayzoriumPosted 2/28/2013 7:41:05 PM
IDK about PS3, but as as far as I can tell it's either much harder or impossible to do on PC. Good luck, though.
#5StarKiller77000Posted 2/28/2013 10:51:33 PM
Mick65 posted...
LiqiudusSnake posted...
or using werewolf form if your a hybrid.

How does this work?
---
Official missionary of Toeh. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StarKiller77700 http://raptr.com/StarKiller77000/about
#6Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 2/28/2013 11:53:36 PM
I posted this step by step, as well as links, multiple times on the ps3 boards. It does work as my main character runs around using vampiric grip in his off-hand exclusively.

I found some fun uses for it.

Stealth: Drags prey into a corner away from his pals with quiet casting.
Melee combat: Grabs archer and mages from afar then slaps em with a mace or war hammer with paralyze to send them tumbling back. (If you equip a two hander or bow you maintain the spell after unequiping.
Magery: Just dangling my enemy in the air for sweet kill cams. It zooms in on my serious face wipe holding the threat in hand and forcing an incinerate to his face wih the other.

I also like using slow time with it so I can throw people up in the air and go skeet shooting.
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#7thekosmicfool part 2Posted 3/1/2013 3:25:09 AM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
I posted this step by step, as well as links, multiple times on the ps3 boards. It does work as my main character runs around using vampiric grip in his off-hand exclusively.

I found some fun uses for it.

Stealth: Drags prey into a corner away from his pals with quiet casting.
Melee combat: Grabs archer and mages from afar then slaps em with a mace or war hammer with paralyze to send them tumbling back. (If you equip a two hander or bow you maintain the spell after unequiping.
Magery: Just dangling my enemy in the air for sweet kill cams. It zooms in on my serious face wipe holding the threat in hand and forcing an incinerate to his face wih the other.

I also like using slow time with it so I can throw people up in the air and go skeet shooting.

Sweet Jesus on a pogo stick, that all sounds amazing.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#8Mick65Posted 3/1/2013 1:59:40 PM
StarKiller77000 posted...
Mick65 posted...
LiqiudusSnake posted...
or using werewolf form if your a hybrid.

How does this work?

Search bar, 'hybrid'. I am not familiar with it.
---
JAFO