Question for hardcore skyrim lovers.Do you "hang out more or solthiem or skyrim?

#1lordgoroPosted 2/28/2013 10:46:36 PM
Just curious.. Since I play SO much(maybe 6-8 hours a day) and was wondering where do you mainly "hang out", especially for the atmosphere, environment, AND music score? Personally since I really LOVE the morrowind music AND the newer morrowind type music they added I hang out more there then in skyrim.. What about you guys?
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#2Tequila_ShotPosted 2/28/2013 10:49:07 PM
Seeing as this isn't an MMO, I don't really hang out anywhere. If I launch the game, I am usually doing something.
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#3RampagingwalrusPosted 2/28/2013 10:51:26 PM
Tequila_Shot posted...
I don't really hang out anywhere. If I launch the game, I am usually doing something.

---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#4Evil_SandwichPosted 2/28/2013 10:54:04 PM
l like Solstheim better but I'm mostly in Skyrim cuz i have so many unfinished quests and stuff.
#5lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 10:54:08 PM
Hehe thats a shame, I hang out there daily, usually just to lose myself in the atmosphere, and ALWAYS on the hunt for new powers, magic, etc.. As I said, 6-8 hours daily!!
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#6FrOzEnFlAmE811Posted 2/28/2013 10:58:55 PM
lordgoro posted...
Hehe thats a shame, I hang out there daily, usually just to lose myself in the atmosphere, and ALWAYS on the hunt for new powers, magic, etc.. As I said, 6-8 hours daily!!

do you even lift bro?
---
:u
with love, FrOzEnFlAmE811
#7lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:05:47 PM
FrOzEnFlAmE811 posted...
lordgoro posted...

do you even lift bro?

lift? Lift what? Is that some term for an activity in game Im missing out on? I dont get it?
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#8DougymcPosted 2/28/2013 11:10:11 PM
I honestly haven't even heard the Solstheim musics. And yes, I have Dragonborn. Soon, though, I'll be able to. I've been on the island for a total of about 50 hours, whereas I've been in Skyrim for about 2300-2400+, including about 400-500 since Dragonborn was released.
#9lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:23:05 PM
Dougymc posted...
I honestly haven't even heard the Solstheim musics. And yes, I have Dragonborn. Soon, though, I'll be able to. I've been on the island for a total of about 50 hours, whereas I've been in Skyrim for about 2300-2400+, including about 400-500 since Dragonborn was released.

Yet another skyrim addict!! A testament to the most immersing game experience of the modern generation!!
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#10IBKNAWTUPosted 2/28/2013 11:30:57 PM
lordgoro posted...
FrOzEnFlAmE811 posted...
lordgoro posted...

do you even lift bro?

lift? Lift what? Is that some term for an activity in game Im missing out on? I dont get it?

Sides.
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan