small problem with Vampire Lord and changing back to human.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. small problem with Vampire Lord and changing back to human.
2 years ago#1
soi just started a new character. a sneak archer but this time i put more into magicka so Vampire Lord would be alot more useful. also to make a great character, mixingall my other three characters together.each one was missing something. now ive got a pretty good build. but:

now this isnt a big deal, id just have to get used to it but i have two Hunting Bows. one is my main(which i have hotkeyed) while the other is enchanted with soul trap.(not hotkeyedhave even removed from my favorites)

now every time i revert back from Vampire Lord form it always equips the soul trapping bow instead of what i have hotkeyed.

any way to change that?

i trapped a wolfs soul because i got attacked and fired my arrow on instinct. wasted a Grand soul Gem
---
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead
2 years ago#2
Put soul trap on a long bow, since it weighs less, and does less damage?
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
2 years ago#3
If you drop an incorrectly filled Soul Gem, it will become unfilled.

For that reason I just equip a Soul Trap bow and "adjust" Gems as necessary.
---
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK
2 years ago#4
the hotkey thing is a total glitch that still hasn't been fixed. not sure if it happens in EVERY situation, but it's pretty likely. I have an enchanted nordic sword, then carried a non-enchanted for later use in my inventory. my hotkey is set to equip/de-quip my bow, which immediately makes him swap to the enchanted sword. instead, he kept pulling out the non-enchanted one instead. it's happened in the past too, and of course there's still the nuisance of not being able to hotkey exact duplicate upgraded weapons for dual-wielding, as it likes to forcibly remove it from your hotkey when you try to use it.
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. small problem with Vampire Lord and changing back to human.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived