I used to think Todd Howard was a bro...but I saw him in that small t-shirt and.

#31JohnRyan1228Posted 3/5/2013 9:11:21 AM
NoSequelForYou posted...
vincestick posted...
dodgefan91 posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...
BadrangTyrant posted...
Todd Howard is a deceptive, lying and irritating man.
He also sold his soul to Microsoft.

He sold his hole?

He forgot to pay the troll toll.

Sorry, but a toll is a toll. And a roll is a roll. And if we don't get no tolls, then we don't eat no rolls.

*smiles proudly* I made that up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRSkCIx_-Qo

I am in love with both of you
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#32Epic_McDudePosted 3/5/2013 9:18:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Wpyfx.jpg

Pepper your angus and stay safe TC.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#33Necro_Fear89Posted 3/5/2013 9:19:00 AM
I was gonna make a witty remark, but it's too late into the topic and nobody would read it.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#34Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/5/2013 9:47:09 AM
BadrangTyrant posted...
Todd Howard is a deceptive, lying and irritating man.
He also sold his soul to Microsoft.

You do realize he's the head game developer not the publisher right? He has no say in who gets DLC first. But I see why your mad with Bethesda your sig says you chose the wrong console...
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#35F_GalikanokusPosted 3/5/2013 9:48:51 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
I was gonna make a witty remark, but it's too late into the topic and nobody would read it.

I'd read it
---
There's a myriad of black actors we could have cast but that's what people do. The list is endless. Denzel Washington *long pause* Sidney Potier. I could go on.
#36Necro_Fear89Posted 3/5/2013 9:49:27 AM
F_Galikanokus posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I'd read it

Then you're a good man, the world needs more heroes like you.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#37F_GalikanokusPosted 3/5/2013 9:52:58 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I'd read it

Wait, was that your witty remark?
---
There's a myriad of black actors we could have cast but that's what people do. The list is endless. Denzel Washington *long pause* Sidney Potier. I could go on.
#38Necro_Fear89Posted 3/5/2013 9:57:48 AM
F_Galikanokus posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...

I'd read it

Wait, was that your witty remark?

No.

It's too late to make it, wouldn't have as much impact. Just thought I'd compliment you on your kindness and nicely shaped buttocks.
---
#39Perma-n00b(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:06:12 AM
I stared into his eyes today, and realized his lifting process is irrelevant. Still in love. See that man over there? I can climb that.