Character Battle Skyrim Edition: Battle 3 - Sigurd vs Nils

#1GodSpark127Posted 3/1/2013 2:04:36 PM
Who do you think would win in a fight to the death? - Results (32 votes)
Sigurd
40.63% (13 votes)
Nils
59.38% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
To view previous Character Battles look here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim?search=character+battle+skyrim+edition

Sigurd, and Nils.

The former works for Belethor, at the general goods store. The latter is the cook at Candlehearth Hall. Both of them will tell you about it constantly. Though neither has any real battle experience, they both excel at chopping wood, and that's close enough for me.

Which of these dedicated laborers will come out on top?
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#2TravarkothPosted 3/1/2013 2:56:30 PM(edited)
Sigurd. He works for Belethor, at the General Goods store.

Sleazy little man...
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#3Joe_CobbsPosted 3/1/2013 2:37:47 PM
Nils just so I won't have to listen to Sigurd anymore.
#4neithskyePosted 3/1/2013 2:59:17 PM
Neither.

If a fight between dragons is actually a deadly verbal debate, then a fight between Sigurd and Nils would be a boring verbal debate.

"I work for Belethor, at the General Goods store."
"Name's Nils. I'm the cook at Candlehearth Hall."
"I work for Belethor, at the General Goods store."
"Name's Nils. I'm the cook at Candlehearth--"

*both drop dead of boredom*
#5nathraxhPosted 3/1/2013 2:59:47 PM
Nils. Even though neither voice is particularly annoying in itself, Nils' has a nice quality to it. Also, the man wrote a book about how to bake a chaurus pie. That's gotta make you at least a little bit badass.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#6turn_basedPosted 3/1/2013 3:09:38 PM
nathraxh posted...
Nils. Even though neither voice is particularly annoying in itself, Nils' has a nice quality to it. Also, the man wrote a book about how to bake a chaurus pie. That's gotta make you at least a little bit badass.

Didn't know that about the pie. Plus, he'll beat Sigurd with experience and maturity. I go Nils.
#7jessevalePosted 3/1/2013 3:22:39 PM
If he can acquire chaurus meat he's pretty op.

The game treats chaurus (and a ton of other creatures) in lore like it would take 50 civilians to take one down without casualties.
#8GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 3:26:24 PM
Nils is doing far better than I would have thought, with Sigurd being younger and all.
---
#9GodSpark127(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 12:05:11 AM
Fus Ro Buhmp!
---
#10IamI3rianPosted 3/2/2013 12:07:38 AM
Nils is a cook.

Sigurd is a go-for.

I can't name a single cook (even the Swedish Chef) who'd have issues taking out a go-for. Cooks get burned all the time, and handle knives all day. Have you seem "Under Siege?" You don't mess with the cooks.

Nils +1
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
I'm gonna marry that short haired chick from the Lumosity commercials. She's hawt.