What is the true master race

#21IamI3rianPosted 3/1/2013 6:43:24 PM
Slavery is fine, as long as it's not based on race. If no single group of people is singled out for slavery, then it works. The Romans had a pretty good system actually. Slaves had rights, could own property (which could easily lead to buying their own freedom) and weren't particularly mistreated.

Dunmer slavery isn't the only kind. = /

As for incest, no. That's just never OK. Leads to poor genetics. Everything else about the Dunmer is cool though. = D

Not sure where you get Orsimer incest from though. I've never heard of it. Only examples I've ever seen are Dunmer.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Funner is NOT a word if you're older than seven.
#22IamI3rianPosted 3/1/2013 6:43:56 PM
I have no kids. I happen to be responsible. = D
---
#23RampagingwalrusPosted 3/1/2013 6:44:52 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Thanks Walrus I understand everything now

S'watido.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#24The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:46:50 PM
IamI3rian posted...
Slavery is fine, as long as it's not based on race. If no single group of people is singled out for slavery, then it works. The Romans had a pretty good system actually. Slaves had rights, could own property (which could easily lead to buying their own freedom) and weren't particularly mistreated.

Dunmer slavery isn't the only kind. = /

As for incest, no. That's just never OK. Leads to poor genetics. Everything else about the Dunmer is cool though. = D

Not sure where you get Orsimer incest from though. I've never heard of it. Only examples I've ever seen are Dunmer.

Nah, it's a joke of how the Strongholds work Orcs become chief and then he has kids with all the women...

Which leads to incest
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#25The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:49:03 PM
IamI3rian posted...
I have no kids. I happen to be responsible. = D

Are you saying I'm not your son.... http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/5418-crying-guy
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#26RampagingwalrusPosted 3/1/2013 6:50:35 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Nah, it's a joke of how the Strongholds work Orcs become chief and then he has kids with all the women...

Which leads to incest

I thought women were traded with other strongholds, to strengthen ties, and to prevent incest?
---
#27The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:51:42 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Which leads to incest

I thought women were traded with other strongholds, to strengthen ties, and to prevent incest?

Exactly, but think about that they are just trading cousins back and forth
---
#28RampagingwalrusPosted 3/1/2013 6:54:52 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Well, genetics in TES works significantly differently.
So it is entirely possible that incest does not malfunction the species' like it does with ours.
Directly, it might, brothers and sisters and such.
But extended it might lose that effect, since the effect drops off with second cousins in our own universe.
---
#29The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:56:28 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Well, genetics in TES works significantly differently.
So it is entirely possible that incest does not malfunction the species' like it does with ours.
Directly, it might, brothers and sisters and such.
But extended it might lose that effect, since the effect drops off with second cousins in our own universe.

That's true
---
#30IamI3rianPosted 3/1/2013 7:43:57 PM(edited)
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Which leads to incest

Oh... hadn't thought of that. = /

I guess the strongholds are like that. I thought people come and go from them though. A la Ghorza in Markarth.

The_Ivory_Man posted...
Are you saying I'm not your son....

I HAVE NO SON!

---