Recommend me a fun, non ridiculous build

#1RawePosted 3/2/2013 2:48:24 PM
Non ridiculous meaning non realistic or stupid. I've played sword and board and two handed 95% of my time in skyrim. Over 750 hours. I'm open to anything. What do you recommend?
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#2Omegaforce725Posted 3/2/2013 2:53:03 PM
I have quite enjoyed my Arcane Archer. Major skills being Archery and light armor. I also use sneak skills, illusion for calm/frenzy/muffle/invisibility/quiet casting, conjuration for bound bow, and smithing+enchanting for making bows/armor and enchanting them.
---
Sig not changing until Bucs win Superbowl. Started 8/9/05
#3BushidoEffect3Posted 3/2/2013 2:53:05 PM
Tom Cruise build. or if female, make Jodi Arias. =)
---
ESRB got this right
http://i.imgur.com/0Gp3HNz.png
#4Necro_Fear89Posted 3/2/2013 2:58:50 PM
Telekinesis build, chunk crap at people. Don't know if the damage output is good though as I've never tried it, someone summon I3rian.
---
"Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended..."
#5TheNoctariusPosted 3/2/2013 3:00:47 PM
Vampire Hunter spellsword.

use 1-handed, crossbows, the Dawnguard Sun spells, join the dawnguard and mainly focus on killing Harkon/other undead, forsworn, cannibals and Draugur.
Also, Dawnguard armor (preferably light).

DB Assassin.

Focus on DB quests, light armor (shrouded), Archery, sneak, some Illusion if you like (silent, invis.), maybe become a vampire (illusion & sneak bonus).

Vampire King.

Play Dawnguard's vampire storyline first. Weapon is completely up to you, armor should be Royal Vampire. Be very influential (high speech, Thane in every hold, lead most if not every guild), always carry lots of money, high sneak, illusion, use VL for major battles, never drink as you want your powers at your max, Lord stone is very useful as vampire armor has no complete set, make heavy use of necromancy as well.
---
Living in the shadows, feeding in the darkness with only your own company to keep, rots into a solitary, hollow existence.
#6the_arisenPosted 3/2/2013 3:01:24 PM
Well have you tried a Lestat build?

Vamp: Imperial or Breton (I think Imperial works better)

Swords (no shield and try to use a rapier or slim sword if possible)
Speech Craft
Illusion
Sneak (minor)
No armor only clothes
Only feeds off of "evil people"
---
Find what you love and let it kill you - Bukowski
#7the_arisenPosted 3/2/2013 3:04:37 PM
TheNoctarius posted...
Vampire Hunter spellsword.

use 1-handed, crossbows, the Dawnguard Sun spells, join the dawnguard and mainly focus on killing Harkon/other undead, forsworn, cannibals and Draugur.
Also, Dawnguard armor (preferably light).

DB Assassin.

Focus on DB quests, light armor (shrouded), Archery, sneak, some Illusion if you like (silent, invis.), maybe become a vampire (illusion & sneak bonus).

Vampire King.

Play Dawnguard's vampire storyline first. Weapon is completely up to you, armor should be Royal Vampire. Be very influential (high speech, Thane in every hold, lead most if not every guild), always carry lots of money, high sneak, illusion, use VL for major battles, never drink as you want your powers at your max, Lord stone is very useful as vampire armor has no complete set, make heavy use of necromancy as well.

For your vampire hunter build you could also say that he worships Boethia and even go so far as getting <spoilers> Dawnbreaker </spoilers>
---
#8Rawe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 3:05:43 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I like the vampire hunter one.
---
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#9the_arisenPosted 3/2/2013 3:09:31 PM
Wow my spoiler warning sure helped
---
#10Rawe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 3:12:32 PM
Id like to try and get to level 60 so I can fight legendary dragons.
---