CYOA: You are Boo-Yah, an Argonian slave trying to escape Skyrim's salt mines.

#1budda121Posted 3/2/2013 6:34:48 PM
You are Boo-Yah. You were once a typical Argonian living the life of an Argonian; lying to, stealing from, and raping others just to satisfy your own devious ambitions. That all changed when the king of Skyrim, Dovahkiin, enacted a new law enslaving all Argonians in Skyrim and putting them to work. Those who resisted were brutally murdered and had their skin used to make waterproof boots. In the blink of an eye, you went from dwelling in the filthy sewers of Skyrim to being chained to a wall and forced to strip the salt off the walls of an unmarked cave on the side of a mountain.

So it's just another day in this unmarked salt mine: you are woken by the whip of a sadistic Nord guard who takes pleasure in watching others suffer. As he marches you and your brothers down a dark, desolate corridor to the salt mines, you hear whispers amongst your brethren. One of the Argonians clues you in on what's going on. "We're planning on getting out of here, and we're gonna do it by force if we have to." he says. Hmm... This could be the chance you were looking for the get out of here! An Argonian uprising, nothing could possibly go wrong there, right? Well, what will you do?

A) Join your brothers in the uprising and start wrecking s***.
B) Try and talk them out of it.
C) Cry.
D) Rat out your brothers and see what's gonna happen.
---
"Basketball is in my blood. It is my obligation to try." - Hakeem Olajuwon
#2IronticsDragonLPosted 3/2/2013 6:40:12 PM
Finally! Another CYOA! Been too long since we had one of those!
C
---
VIOLENCE BRINGS VIOLENCE!
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL
#3SqawksPosted 3/2/2013 6:40:58 PM
D.
---
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
#4budda121(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 6:50:52 PM
From: IronticsDragonL | Posted: 3/2/2013 8:40:12 PM | #002
Finally! Another CYOA! Been too long since we had one of those!
C

I know, I just hope I actually remember this topic come tomorrow and have the drive to continue it unlike the others lmao
---
The official Hakeem Olajuwon fanclub president.
#5Rannek17Posted 3/2/2013 6:51:18 PM
I <3 these

C
---
GT-Rannek17
#6Dreadsword101Posted 3/2/2013 6:54:03 PM
E) Achieve CHIM to change into a Nord.
#7IronticsDragonLPosted 3/2/2013 6:59:32 PM
Dreadsword101 posted...
E) Achieve CHIM to change into a Nord.

By the way, what does CHIM mean? I've been busy playing Mount & Blade when that started showing up on the board.
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6 NNID: IronticsDragonL
#8EnamelEyesPosted 3/2/2013 7:03:37 PM
D!
---
I enjoy chainsaws and formal wear.
#9FalloutgenuisPosted 3/2/2013 7:07:35 PM
D
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#10Ranger_FirnenPosted 3/2/2013 7:45:17 PM
C
---
I believe your grandmother needs lessons in sucking eggs.
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html